Any Drivers Need A Helping Hand In 2013?

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Ridders92, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Ridders92

Ridders92 Member

Hey Guys :wave:

My name is Daniel Ridgley, I am 20. I have just completed my Level 3 Race Technician Course at The National College for Motorsport based at Silverstone.I am looking for a driver that is competing this year/or is currently building a competition car to gain some extra experience.

I would like to be able to have some experience in drifting on my C.V as it is different to what I have had past experience in with regards to how the cars needs to be set up. Also it would give me an edge over other people as they are unlikely to have experience in working with drift cars when it comes to me finding a job within motorsport.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to offer me anything even if it is just changing wheels and tyres at an event or helping to build the car for the upcoming season . I am a keen follower of drifting and I and try to get to as many BDC events as possible.

I have currently just finished helping Scuderia Vittoria to run a new Ginneta G40 and I have also been helping with the Clio Cup cars whilst also helping to rebuild a Ferrari 458 GT3 from bare shell. I have also had past experience in Britcar, Porsche Carrera Cup and also Formula Renault.

If anyone has anything available or know's someone who may want an extra set of hands then please let me know on here or give me a text/ring on 07875049480

I live in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire but do drive so can travel around to people. Not looking for any payment for my time as you giving me the experience is worth it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Daniel

#1 Ridders92, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  2. Haynesey

Haynesey Active Member

I'm sure most drivers would snap your arm off at the chance of extra help! I would say me but I am miles away, so would be better for you to find someone a bit closer to yourself!

3. lewe

lewe Member

hey you are welcome to come to gloucester to help build tara`s nissan s14a drift car. we have all the parts just needs putting together.

4. Joeh

Joeh Member

Send a message to one of the guys at Team Green / Falken

Usernames to look out for are;
    Manfoot (Alan)
    Polo (Paul)

Fogot what Matt's username is :/

I'd imagine you'd have a lot to learn with them

#4 Joeh, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  5. Ridders92

Ridders92 Member

Cheers for the replies guys, will be trying to get as many contacts as I can and then get a message sent over to them and see what comes back i guess :)

6. Ridders92

Ridders92 Member

Monday Morning Bump :)

7. Car Media

Car Media Doughnut eater

Great offer! ;)

8. Ridders92

Ridders92 Member

I have been speaking to wayne on facebook and he said to get in contact with you about this but I couldn't find a way to contact you on facebook, pure chance that you posted on here.

Any chance we would be able to talk about sorting something out if this is something you would be interested in?

Thanks
    Dan

9. TheUrbanTiger

TheUrbanTiger Nickbradydrift.com

Dude feel free to come over to us & help with tyre changes at any event ur at. In terms of helping with the build we're a little way from you & there isn't a great deal left to do in all honesty. Check out www.nickbradydrift.com to see me & my 2 team mates, the cars etc & definitely feel free to come say hi if ur at any bdc events this year :thumbs: good luck bud

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2

10. Ridders92

Ridders92 Member

Thanks mate, will definately pop over if I see you at an event :)

11. manfoot

manfoot TEAM GREEN

Hi mate were not to far from u and have a team of 3 very high level cars I'm sure we could teach u a thing or two and a helping hand is always very much apreciated

12. Joeh

Joeh Member

Hey Alan
    I pointed him your way but I guess he didn't contact you

Dan: this is probably the best offer you can get

13. t3nhp

t3nhp Member

Fair play to you ridders, experience in exchange for willingness to help out, what drifting is all about! You will go far

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

14. Ridders92

Ridders92 Member

Cheers mate, have just fired a message over to him now.

Appreciate the help.

15. Ridders92

Ridders92 Member

Anyone else looking for a bit of help on their builds or at practice days/events?