For Sale 1979 Chevy G10 Creeper V8 Van

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by PhilMorrison, Nov 19, 2018.

1. PhilMorrison

PhilMorrison Driftworks Owner
    Staff Member

1979 Chevy G10 Van - MOT'd until Dec 12th
    Engine / box: 5.7 litre LT1 V8 with 4L60 Automatic transmission from a 94 (I think) Chevy Caprice.
    Long tube headers, custom exhaust, air filter, otherwise stock as far as I know. Starts & runs perfectly. It is genuinely terrifyingly fast.
    Exterior - I think the video explains a lot. Awesome patina, rough front arches, dented rear corner. We've fitted UK tow electrics to the standard 2" towbar mount. We were going to use our adjustable tow bar mount flipped upside down - The underneath of the whole van is very solid as far as I can tell.
    Suspension: Front - Brand new drop knuckles, custom height adjusters, heavily tubbed arches. Rear - heavy duty chassis notch, flipped axle / leaf springs. All the work done to shim re-level the diff.
    Interior: custom heavy duty frame for electric heated E46 convertible seats (as they have integrated belts). Flocked dash, bedlinered rear. I have the fold out camper bed / rear seat that was in the van when I got it if desired. It could do with a re-trim.
    Wheels - Can't remember what the fronts are. The rears are the Diamond racing 15x12 from the Nascar we build the DW86 with.
    This is a 95% finished project that's taken months & thousands of pounds. It's been an age since I last looked at it & I'd forgotten how much had been done to it.
    Jobs that I was going to do to complete it: Fit double din stereo, make an MDF sub box between the seats that can also house the heated seat controls. It still needs aligning at the front, and I think the tyres are hitting the something when on full steering lock, but I'll take a look at this next week.

It owes me well over £12k. It will be sold as an unfinished project for £9k ONO

G10VanForSale4.

G10VanForSale5.

G10VanForSale6. G10VanForSale1. G10VanForSale2. G10VanForSale3.

Video:

• Like Like x 1
  2. ifyoucantbeate

Did this actually sell in the end

3. PhilMorrison

PhilMorrison Driftworks Owner
    Staff Member

No, I've not got around to putting it up for sale properly yet. It's still in the way at Driftworks.

4. -Paul-

-Paul- New Member

How cool is this.

5. ralphsmith

ralphsmith New Member

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. chrisyboi

chrisyboi Member

Hahahaha this guy ^^^^^^^

• Like Like x 1
  7. DavidReintjes

DavidReintjes New Member