For Sale 1985 AE86 Toyota Corolla Levin

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by chopaholic, Apr 20, 2020.

1. chopaholic

chopaholic Well-Known Member

For sale is my 1985 Toyota Corolla Levin.

9tdAM7c.

I personally imported this car from Japan late 2018 and registered it for the first time in February 2019, you will notice by the registration number it is registered to my home address in Northern Ireland.

I initially bought it to scratch a childhood itch, like with every car I have owned I had some big plans to give this car a full tear down and make it really cool (not that it isn’t already) in reality over a year later this just hasn’t happened and I can’t see anything happening in the future.

My S15 I am currently building is demanding more and more, so I am selling to put some extra money towards the S15 and potentially get myself onto the housing ladder.

Since buying, I have done very minimal miles, it has done one track day at Blyton park where it performed fantastic and around 3 or 4 trips out on a Sunday to various car shows, for the rest it has sat parked at work not getting any attention.

When new it was originally red and has been painted and wide arched in Japan long before my ownership, the paint is starting to show major signs of wear and will certainly need a paint job at some stage. More than likely being used as a track car in Japan the car has bumps, dings and scratches so please do not expect a show pony.

It has some fantastic parts fitted, however most of which could benefit some cleaning/TLC as it was obviously built a long time ago, everything works apart from having a fairly dull heater and a dash cluster which seems to have a loose lighting connection. Below has never been undersealed and is still original red, something I haven’t touched and as you can see from the photos apart from some dents from running low/jacking it is in good condition.

Car has just passed MOT so comes with MOT until April next year.
    To pass MOT it had the following fitted:
    MR2 Manual steering rack with Toyota Supra Mk3 intermediate shaft
    New offside track rod end
    New offside balljoint
    New rear shocks
    MOT Advisory was the offside tyre which has inner camber wear - This will need replaced for next MOT.

Spec List:
    Healthy 4A-GE
    Greddy Trust oil filter relocation
    Greddy Trust oil cooler
    4 branch manifold
    Full exhaust system
    Watanabe 14 inch wheels
    Front Coilover suspension with Swift Springs
    Rear Lowering Springs
    Some form of extra lock
    Panhard Bars
    Full roll cage
    Strut Braces front and back
    Redline Tail Lights (One has minor crack)
    FRP Boot
    FRP (Origin?) Bonnet
    Front Lip
    Wide rear arches
    Bride Artis Seat
    Nardi classic wheel

We know how rare these cars are getting, it is a fantastic base to work from, or a jump in and go fun car if you aren't fussy about paint.

The car can be viewed 40 minutes south of Lincoln, any inspection is welcome and access to a 4 post ramp to see below is available. The price I am looking for is £11,495 ONO. I am not interested in swaps nor will I accept silly offers, so please don’t waste either of our time, I am in no rush to sell and I will not entertain idiots.

At this current time Corona Virus takes priority, viewing can be done when the restrictions are lifted - You are welcome to message me to discuss the car, or receive any pictures you require.

OV6eum0.
    gEMDphG.
    w3v5Q6C.
    EnzTJq8.
    vIBPJJf.
    KgH2Ne7.
    9tdAM7c.
    I47FmoR.
    I99pagE.
    bp9L2hw.
    IhRjotI.
    N48Eh97.