For Sale 1996 Toyota MR2 Rev-3 £1400ono Cumbria

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by hondas2k, Aug 28, 2017.

1. hondas2k

hondas2k New Member

Not really a drift car but could be if your really really keen to be different haha:)
    anyways...
    1996 Toyota MR2 Rev-3 £1400 O.N.O

All pictures taken this week of its current condition.

.133,000 miles -fairly low for its age / asking price

.M.O.T till February

. Rev3 16v 178bhp engine

.Everything works heaters lights mirrors windows ect

.Very little rust other than the odd blister ( underside has all been taken care of by previous owner)

. As you can see the car looks great for its age paint is in good condition for its price. You can tell some bits have been resprayed at some point as there is a tiny colour mis-match that is only noticeable in certain light

.Manual-The gearbox is slightly rough when cold between 4th to 3rd on the down shift it gets better as the car warms up and is only the synchro as I always rev match and therefore never notice it

.Engine pulls well car runs great

.After market head unit

. Best mr2 I can find online for under 1500£

I present my very original 96 MR2 summer car for sale. Since I have taken ownership the car has only seen dry tarmac and stayed garaged each night and during week days while I work. I have taken it out most weekends this summer and it always turns heads. 100% original apart from a japspeed exhaust which came on the car when I took ownership which I think would benefit from being refitted as it sounds to me like it is blowing where it has been mated to the original system and it is rather loud but admittedly sounds great in the higher rpms. The idle does hunt a little now and then which is related to the slight blow in the exhaust other than that it drives great! Overall a great car with very little to do to make it perfect. This isn’t a show car and if you really want a super clean mr2 you are going to be paying over £3000. Weekend cars don’t come much cheaper than this and prices are due to rise sadly I must sell this mr2frntdriver. Mr2 frntpass. to fund a more modern daily car will be sad to let this go.

Based in Keswick- The lake district ( Cumbria)

£1400 O.N.O possible part exchange with Nissan 350Z or mk3 Mr2.

Ring me up for a chat about the car or text on : 07446138470

Email: jam1e1000@hotmail.com

mr2reardriver.

2. hondas2k

hondas2k New Member