1997 AUDI A4 SALOON

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by Matts Turbo'd, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Matts Turbo'd

Matts Turbo'd Member

97 Audi A4 saloon
    1.9tdi 90 BHP engine is mechanical fuel pump so you can turn up the fuel and turn the boost up for all the roaling coal
    Has 9 months mot on it On B6 a4 17inch alloys all curbed pretty badly but not cracked or buckled
    On eBay spec coilovers all round all free and clean only been on bout 4 months
    eBay Omp steering wheel and boss it's not brilliant but does come with original steering wheel and airbag
    Everything works heaters are great runs well not let me down since I've owned it done bout 4 k in the 3 months I've owned it and is still being used daily so will go up
    Has 4 odd budget tyres fitted I'd probs get some decent ones for the front at least but got whatever I could find thrown on
    Has had both rear calipers changed recently by the looks of it and all front suspension arms done as well by looks of things
    had a full service with all new genuine filters

Have a big load of paperwork for it but not sure if I have invoices from previous owner

Now for the bad bits Every panel has a ding scratch or imperfection in it it is 20 years old never bothered me and sure most of it would come up with a good wash and polish

Power steering has a slight leak from rack uses bout a table spoon of power steering fluid every 2 weeks
    One cv boot has a slight rip in it easy enough to sort I'm looking for 800 Ono on this it's pretty good perfect budget stance car or just a good slightly modified daily with potential to do more

open to offers on it IMG_3856.JPG IMG_3857.JPG IMG_3858.JPG IMG_3859.JPG IMG_3860.JPG IMG_3861.JPG IMG_3862.JPG IMG_3850.JPG IMG_3852.JPG IMG_3853.JPG

2. Matts Turbo'd

Matts Turbo'd Member

soemone must want a cheap winter car

3. Matts Turbo'd

Matts Turbo'd Member

SOLD SOLD SOLD