For Sale 1997 Mazda RX7 (FD3S) Manual, black with red leather

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by omgyjya_switch7, Jul 10, 2019.

1. omgyjya_switch7

2Z8vvbQ.

It is with great regret that I offer my RX7 for sale. I have always wanted an RX7 since I first saw one many years ago and it has been a joy to own and drive but I simply do not use it. I have covered around 1000km since I bought it in August 2017 and only 184km last year.

ESwBAIG.

The car is a Type R Bathhurst with full red leather but both the interior and paintwork are tatty and require work. Ideally it wants a full respray and offside rear quarter plus select pieces of interior trim replacing. The bonnet was also damaged by the previous owner when parked too close to a tree branch.

i2kYsgK.

The car has Tein coilovers, a Power FC with hand commander and boost controller, '99 spec rear lights, sports cat and straight through Fujitsubo cat back exhaust, HKS hard intercooler pipes and MOT until 9th July 2020. I have also replaced the steering wheel and gear knob with '99 spec items. I removed the air con pump to fit a coil pack relocation plate, fit new coil packs, HT leads and spark plugs plus an oil, oil filter and fuel filter change around 500 miles ago.

tQ2vdv2.

The car was imported in September 2015 and I'm the second owner in the UK. Compression results from November 2015 were:

Front Rotor: 8.1, 8.1, 7.9
    Rear Rotor: 7.8, 8.1, 7.8

and the engine starts first time every time both hot and cold. The engine was rebuilt in Japan (no paperwork) and the car has covered 141k kilometres (88k miles).

M01qEnm.

This vehicle features:
    • Low mileage for the year (141k km / 88k miles)
    • MOT until 09-07-2020
    • Engine rebuilt in Japan with good compression results (no paperwork)
    • Starts hot and cold every time
    • Power FC installed with hand commander
    • Power FC boost controller installed
    • Tein coilovers
    • Fujitsubo cat back exhaust and sports cat
    • HKS hard intercooler pipes
    • '99 spec rear lights
    • '99 spec steering wheel
    • '99 spec gear knob
    • Oil filter and oil change
    • Fuel filter replaced
    • Spark plugs replaced
    • HT leads replaced with new Magnecor leads
    • Coil pack relocation plate fitted
    • Coil packs replaced
    • Power steering belt replaced (AC pump removed)
    fJPVI31.

Since I have owned this Mazda I have performed the usual maintenance such as oil and filter, plugs and leads and fuel filter change. It has never let me down and starts first time, every time. Everything that I have removed / replaced is in the boot and comes with the car.

NUVpJjd.

This is by far the cheapest running and driving RX7 for sale in the UK right now so it is sold 'as is, where is'. The only reason for the sale is lack of use so I am not interested in any part exchange or swaps. This is a cash / bank transfer sale only and the price is firm (no offers). If it does not sell I will keep it and do the bits and pieces required to make this a £12k car.

emDk4tu.

Ni0Okk0.

r8F53cb.

MPrU35Z.

PFkdPMZ.

£6999.95

Car is located in Derby, DE74. Please feel free to call / text me on 07966 944656.

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      470.1 KB
      Views:
      001.jpg
      File size:
      172.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Magic_Performance

3. prblmslvrs

prblmslvrs Active Member

If I didn't just decide I wanted to keep my S13 I'd have been round this weekend to take if off your hands... Exactly the FD I had been looking for on the run up to STL4. GLWS mate.

4. Rx7 Drift

Rx7 Drift New Member

Hi mate sent you a text.

5. omgyjya_switch7

Sold!

• Like Like x 1