1997 Toyota Chaser Turbo JZX FOR SALE

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by heilong79, Jun 2, 2016.

1. heilong79

heilong79 New Member

Update: Looking for£5661(6800 euro) No offers.

1997 Toyota Chaser Tourer V turbo
    Transmission:Auto
    HP:280[
    RWD
    Engine: 2.5L 1JZ Single Turbo Motor

71,849miles.(115,630km)
    Front Strut brace, 18”wheels, Stainless exhaust.
    Belts, water pump, Oil and fluids changed at 97,000km. VVTI pulley replaced. Front wheel bearings replaced.

(Irish MOT)NCT: Oct 2016
    (Irish)Tax:end of September 2016

Pros:Was a Grade 4 car when imported, Super reliable, Low miles, engine is in great condition, Electric Mirrors, Electric windows, Air-con, heated rear window, Alarm and FOB activated central locking, remote activated boot,factory Tinted rear windows, traction control, Factory xenon headlights. Standard suspension. 2 keys and 2 alarm FOBS. Non-smoker car, I have the original front bumper and fog lights. I have lots of receipts. Front Break Discs and pads changed on 28/05/16. No rust.

Cons: rear fiberglass bumper paint has a few wrinkles. There is some curbing on the wheels. Other than that every thing is in good condition.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am in Dublin Ireland, I live 25 minutes from Dublin port so if anyone wanted me to collect them from the port to come over for to test drive the car and head back on a ferry that could work.

I have had it for 3 years since I imported it from Japan, it is used as my daily driver and Its a fantastic car. Would not consider part exchange unless for an auto Supra(replacement daily), message me here if interested.

#1 heilong79, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  2. heilong79

heilong79 New Member

Added video showing the issue with the rear bumper and a quick look at the engine.

Bear in mind this car is being sold for below the market value for a fully registered example.

For anyone that wants to know about registering it in the UK, go to the DVLA website and get them to send you an "import pack", that has everything you need in it.

After doing a quick search You will need the following prior to visiting the DVLA:

Irish log book(registration book) to give to the DVLA
    Proof of UK insurance (cover note of UK insurance. You can insure the vehicle on its VIN number for 14days until I has obtained a Uk registration.
    Valid MOT (the car can be MOT'ed under its Irish reg number and re-issued in the DVLA office under its UK reg)

You will also need photographic ID and proof of Uk address x 2 (bank statement, utility bill etc).

#2 heilong79, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  3. heilong79

heilong79 New Member

Added this video to my sales threads to try and get more interest.

4. heilong79

heilong79 New Member

PRICE DROP to £5661, no offers please.

#4 heilong79, Jun 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016