1999 Quartz grey S14a

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by ed112, Oct 13, 2020.

?

What do you think of the grey and pink colour combo?

1. Good choice

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Not good choice

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. ed112

ed112 New Member

Hi All,

I’m Ed, I haven’t really posted much on here before but Just wanted to share my S14 which is painted in Porsche quartz grey with a completely pink engine bay and get your thoughts on it.

It's fairly stock engine wise, running horsham stage 1, r8 coilpacks, twin electric fans, big intercooler, greddy oil cooler and electronic boost control. Hopefully in the near future will get bit more power but it’s a hell of a lot of fun to drive as it is.

Suspension wise it’s polybushed all over (fun times driving over touch roads lol) running adjustable HSD coilovers which are pretty stiff but not terrible. The car holds the road like a go kart almost which makes for a good driving experience.

Apart from that, it’s got a Kaaz 1.5 way LSD which hooks up pretty nicely and is combined with solid mounts.

The plan right now is to keep it clean and just enjoy driving it but I know that I won’t be able to help myself and start modifying at some point!

thanks for looking and hope to see a lot of you in some shows next year. Follow my instagram @sp33dfr3aks where i'll post all updates on the car.
    S14_Front. S14_Rear. S14_Engine_Bay.

#1 ed112, Oct 13, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. hoodedreeper

hoodedreeper Member

I know Adam who originally built this and Jake who purchased it from him. Very well looked after car :)

3. ed112

ed112 New Member

ah nice man! Jake’s a sound guy and I agree him and Adam definitely took good care of it. I intend to do the same

• Like Like x 1