1G-gte engine with W58 gearbox for sale

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Bartta23, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Bartta23

Bartta23 New Member

for sale:
    3th gen 1G-gte engine
    W58 gearbox with G series bellhouse.

Engine is taken apart in engineshop for a overhaul but decided to go for a different engine in my project. It is a good engine complete, but without alternator, wire harness and ecu. Turbos are in good condition. Flywheel and old clutch are includes as well. Engine mounts also.

Included are most of the rebuild parts i have gathered so far:
    New timingbelt kit and waterpump
    Kameari engine works MLS head gasket
    Engine bearings
    Complete gasket kit for engine overhaul.

Maybe i have forget something, but you can ask and with serious interest i can send some pictures.

I am working in a race engine building company so shipping this engine will not be a problem.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bartta23

Bartta23 New Member

A little extra information.

This engine would have been built into a ta23 celica, but a change in familyplans has made me decide to go for a 2TG engine. For this reason i want to stop this project.

There is no reason to think that this is a bad engine and that i want to get rid of this engine for that.

I think this is a good collection for people who are searching spare parts for their driftcar or people who want to run this engine on a standalone ECU.

The engine came out of a GZ20 toyota soarer.

Asking price for engine, gearbox and rebuildparts is €2000.

3. Adam McMahon

Adam McMahon New Member

4. Bartta23

Bartta23 New Member

Hi,

no this engine does not have vvti, as far as i know these engine's did not come with vvti. I believe only the the 1G-fe from the lexus is200 has vvti.

I can tell this engine is twin cam 24V (Yamaha cilinderhead i believe) twin turbo. 3th generation 1G-gte. Also the rods are forged from factory.

I know the bottom end of this 1G-gte is the same as the 1G-fe from the is200, even the head gasket matches. I have check fitment so i can confirm this.