2 1995 s14 200sx's up for grabs

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Irietuning, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Irietuning

Irietuning Member

Hey guys...

I need to get rid of these cars ASAP.I have them parked on my freinds drive and now need to remove them as it looks like a car park.

Both cars are 1995 M Reg cars. One is bright red in colour.Its in immaculate condition apart from the engine is not good.It has a bottom end failure.Rest of the engine is good.It has a complete black leather interior.It has factory alloys with brand new tyres. Ready to go onto the road with an engine swap.It is manual transmission.

The other is a greenish/blue one that I bought for the engine.Its missing a few bits.The front headlights, rear lights,front bumper is broken,rear is missing,Seats are missing,some parts of the dash is missing.Airbags still intact.This car's engine is good.Its automatic and has covered 100k miles.It still has loads of spares and will make an excellent breakers car to make a nice bit of change out of once the engine comes out.

I have already purchased the two small parts needed to convert the automatic car to work with the manual transmission

Any questions just let me know.

I am open to all offers at the moment.

200 SX Pics

2. Mr SXY

Mr SXY Member

Are you trying to sell both in one are each separately? May be interested in the one with a engine, was looking for lower miles. How much?

3. Irietuning

Irietuning Member

I really wanna get rid of both of them as a pair.It'll be easier for someone,Make me an offer anyway and we'll see.I have a couple offers on the other one.

4. Mr SXY

Mr SXY Member

how much do you want for the pair?

5. Irietuning

Irietuning Member

Save me...Buy me, Swap me , anything.....
    present owner cant treat me right

6. LittleMark

LittleMark -NIGHTSPIRIT-

Are these the ones on EBAY?

7. Irietuning

Irietuning Member

Yes they are the ones on ebay