2002 Renault Clio 1.2 £500

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by dicko, Feb 18, 2014.

1. dicko

dicko Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2002 Renault Clio 1.2 16v
    82,000 miles
    Tax until Sept 2014
    Mot until end of April 2014
    4 good tyres
    Bodywork is in good condition with no rust anywhere on the car
    Central locking
    Electric windows
    Sunroof
    Alloy wheels

The car has belonged to my sister for a year or so now and she is only selling as I gave her my old car which she prefers and I am selling this for her. She has used it regularly to drive to Liverpool from near Southampton for her Uni course with no problems. It has recently had a new Radiator put in.

The car is not perfect it rattles slightly when idling, I would guess that it is a loose heat shield or something like that but i don't know for sure. It has made that noise the entire time she has owned it and never caused a problem. It also has an aftermarket CD player in at the moment that my sister will be keeping so the Renault CD player will go back in but we do not have the security code for it. The steering wheel has the standard Clio 'melt' look to it which is common and never bothered us. Finally the rear boot lid comes down quite quickly, it works fine but i guess the struts are a bit tired so i closes quicker than you expect.

All in all an honest car with relatively low mileage but a few niggles that could be sorted out easily enough (before you ask, my sister has another car now so has lost interest in her old one, my mum and dad aren't car minded people and I live quite a long way away so I do not have time to play with it and sort bit and bobs out).

£500

Located near West meon currently, with a bit of notice if i am passing through i can pick it up and bring it to Exeter or nr West Worthing if it fits in with my work movements.

Cheers Theo

2. adam-dorward

adam-dorward Member

I work in winchester not far and am interested can I view friday night?