2003 Volvo V40 1.9D Sport - with extras

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by m1tch, May 5, 2013.

1. m1tch

m1tch Member

I have decided to downgrade my car to something smaller so could be tempted for a swap if the car is right, I spent ages finding the right car and you won't find a better example anywhere else, I wish I could keep it as its been perfect however I now need a smaller car. Its got an OEM towbar fitted and has a strong engine so would be great for towing and its very economical - 45mpg around town, up to 60mpg on the motorway with the tuning box in place (the extra low end torque helps with the MPG).

• 2003 '03' plate
    • 127k miles (less than half the mileage this engine will do)
    • Volvo V40 sport
    • Just passed the MOT 2 days ago, only thing that it needed were new indicator bulbs
    • Tax till November
    • Car has only just had a new OEM timing belt/waterpump and tensioners changed
    • Full cream leather
    • Heated front seats
    • Air con
    • Front foglight
    • Standard sports kit (including lip splitter still with centre section!)
    • 16" Ares wheels with very good tyres in gunmetal gray
    • Diesel tuning box (increased power and MPG)
    • Tinted B pillar back
    • Towbar

I am looking for around £3k ono for it, its just had its MOT and the cambelt and waterpump has only just been done so many many problem free miles! Like I said I could do a swap or part ex if the car is right.

Here are a few photos of it, I have more however I am in the process of moving so I will upload some more soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Paintwork is in really good condition, photo was taken after it was fully valeted but you get the idea:

[​IMG]

2. m1tch

m1tch Member

Provisionally sold