2006 Astra Twin-Top Diesel - Could be bargain...

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by Disco, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

2006 VAUXHALL ASTRA T-TOP DESIGN CDTI BLACK | eBay

Long shot but worth a punt. Pictures on eBay ad, no reserve!

"For sale is my father's Astra Twin-Top Convertible.

As you can see, it is in fair shape but does have a couple of minor dents. The main thing to note is that the power roof currently does not work, and this means that the boot does not open either unfortunately. Having searched on eBay, depending on your location this can be remedied for as little £50 - £80, however as he now has a new company car this is just getting in the way! Hence why he has signed the ownership over to me to get sold for him.

The car does drive ok, it starts, runs and stops as it should.

I will have to double check the mileage but I believe that it is around 90k or so.

The car benefits from power everything (including roof when it works), power windows, PAS, A/C, multi CD changer, Parrot handsfree kit etc.

As you can see form the pictures, it is in fine shape aside from some minor parking dents and a little surface rust on the rear passenger wheel arch.

This would make a great reliable summer car for someone with the time to sort out the roof, or even drive it as it is (as I did for a number of weeks).

I am certainly into my cars but this just doesn't excite me and neither myself nor my father have the time or inclination to get this sorted as I have another on-going project and he just doesn't have the driveway space, hence why it is now for sale.

Please note, there are no guarantees or warranties implied or given, and a cash on collection sale is final.

There is no reserve on this auction, highest bidder wins! The car can be driven away but will obviously need to be taxed and insured, I am happy to provide a short test drive up and down the road though.

I would urge you to view this car before bidding else it will be going down to the vultures at We Buy Any Car.

Please let me know if you have any queries, and I will do my best to update with any specifics such as MOT etc as soon as possible.

2. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

Bump, this could be had for a grand if the bidding doesn't pass one bid, fix it for £50-£100 or whatever, sell for £2500. Win.

3. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

Come get this thing, it's pissing off the neighbours and need it gone. Don't make me scrap it!

4. sam-ski

sam-ski Member

How many miles does it have?

Would be a shame to scrap it, I'd give you more than scrap. However I don't need the car but would for silly cheap if it's going to end up at 'we low ball and buy any car'

5. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

Hey man, mileage is roughly 90k I believe. you're right, would be a shame to scrap. A chap has offered me £900 for it which I'm tempted to take as I think it's probably the best I'm gonna get.

6. lewthepimp

lewthepimp Member

7. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

Sold pending collection. Cheers

8. colonel g

colonel g Member

9. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

Will be gone this week dude, I'll give you a shout if it goes tits up