2007 07 is250 sport

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by Marko369, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Marko369

Marko369 Member

Here for sale is my beautiful Lexus IS250 on a 07 plate. I looked for this particular car and spec for a little while before buying it just a few months ago. Its currently a smidge over 80k but rising daily. I absolutely love this car but it just doesn't work for me and it breaks my heart, I need more space for my bikes and dogs hence looking for an estate.

Since buying it I have had it fully serviced with ALL the fluids changed(including gearbox and diff) While at my local Lexus dealers they found that during the pads and disc change(just before I bought it) one of the rear caliper bolts hadnt been greased and siezed, so both where replaced with new OEM parts. It has had a few tasteful modifications in terms of lighting, ISF grille and spoiler. Unfortunately the car is 8yrs old and stone chips on the front bumper and bonnet do show this, although other than that the car is very clean. Spec is below.........

2.5 V6 204bhp manual gearbox
    Dark grey alcantara interior(much nicer than the light grey)
    Built in sat nav/6 CD/DVD player/bluetooth telephone
    Reversing camera
    Mark Levinson 13 speaker stereo system
    Fully electric heated seat and steering wheel adjustment with 3 presets for regular drivers.
    Electric mirrors, auto dipping while reversing for better view.
    18" Sport alloy wheels with good tyres all round
    ISF front grill
    ISF boot spoiler
    All interior and mirror lights swapped for white LED(nice change)
    Usual HID dipped lights, dual AC, heated rear screen, heated front screen, cruise control ect

The wheels are being taken off today and sending for refurb so if a buyer is quick enough they can choose and colour powder coat they like, otherwise they'll be a slightly darker silver than in the pics.

Viewing recommended, test drives fine with insurance or I can take you for a drive. MOT is due end of November but I'm happy to get this done early for piece of mind to the buyer as I know it will fly through.

£5950 takes it away

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Marko369, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  2. Marko369

Marko369 Member

Bump wheels are now back n all like new with good Dunlop SP sports all round £5500

[​IMG]

3. YL91

YL91 New Member

Hi mate could you pm me a contact number? Have a few questions and photo requests.

Also where are you located?

4. darkandier

darkandier Member

Still for sale ? :)

5. Marko369

Marko369 Member

This is sold sorry pal, shame as it was a stunning car and I want it back lol

Do yourself a favour and drive a manual before you buy one, the box is very clunky(renown for it) I'm told the auto is much better but I was set on a manual for easier sideways action :D