200sx s13 low mileage for sale

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by the midnite drifta, Oct 11, 2005.

1. the midnite drifta

right bought this as a main dealer part ex of a friend who took it in at a mitsi dealership, was gonna use it to replace me girlsfriends civic coupe, but she dont like the rwd and it to quick for her, so i already got two 200s and would love to stick this one in a garage as it would be worth keeping hold of me thinks.

nissan 200sx s13 pre facelift april 89 on a f plate in silver, manual, 3 owners last owner bought car in july 91 and had it right uptil now, serviced at a local garage as well the mileage is only 61500, im trying to get the service printouts from the garage as the old boy just took it in and they did the service for him, car is completely standard and original, no mods ever, drives and runs like a new one, no smoke on start up, pulls well etc. body work is good as in the paint is v good it has some scratches on both doors and rear quarters and a hole under the rear spoiler on the bootlid face, standard alloys scaby but clean, interior v clean, rip on driver seat in usual place.
    small patch on driver rear sill where paint has come off leaving it bit rusty but fine for mot otherwise underneath and rear qaurters at bottom of wheel arch and rear bumper are excellent, engine bay solid in all the places they go.
    not been painted on sills at all. has tax till end 02/06 mot til end mar 06. still has original pin stripe on it, only minor paint on bumper in its life at some point,never abused and you can tell when you drive it, its a sunroof and abs model, cen locking elec wind/mirr, pwr steer, rad cass,alloys. if you want pics i will post up later in week.

price is non negoitible im afraid.

£1000

and dont say its dear, i seen the shite 200s on ebay.

this car needs nothing just twist and go for everday use.

the drifta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. rs24design

rs24design Member

pica's please

3. oli

oli -nightspirit-

ffs dude is that all you ever do? every 200sx for sale thread you do is ask for pics :rolleyes:

4. gt4 wrc

gt4 wrc Member

an add with pics is a lot better though, i must agree

5. rs24design

rs24design Member

what's the problem with that

i am a dutch guy and looking for a new car and any pic can tel me more than a nice line-up it also helps for sales

sorry if i make you :cry: bud it's just a normal question

no offence taken

grts ronny

6. the midnite drifta

soon

pics soon guys but it dark and wet when i get home so you gotta wait.

soon

the drifta

7. oli

oli -nightspirit-

yeah sorry dude I'll just chill and have a smoke and a pancake :thumbs:

8. rs24design

rs24design Member