anybody know username Gary. on here - Owes me Money

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by djinuk, May 17, 2013.

1. djinuk

djinuk Member

Just a back ground, username Gary on here had a pair of Whiteline Antiroll bars, i paid for these via paypal (including fee's my way)

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/par...-f-r-s14-15-whiteline-arbs-100-delivered.html

08-04-2013
    No worries mate, i'll get down the unit tomorrow and collect them and get them shipped out ASAP for you.

Gary

15-04-2013
    Hi mate

Sorry for the delay - I went to package them up a few days ago and realised some of the bushings are still on my old hubs - Just waiting for a mate to drop off the key to his unit and i'll go and get them off for you.

If theres any issues let me know
    G

29-04-2013
    Hi mate!

Sorry for the holdup dude, i've had a pretty hectic few days. They are booked for Tuesday collection, i'll fire over a tracking number as soon as i've got it ;)

G

After Receiving nothing i chased again

05-05-2013
    Hi mate,

Sorry about this - I dont know what is happening, im trying to find out myself!

Is it possible for you to remove the claim? I would be able to refund you on Wednesday (Thursday at a push - Payday?)

I'm genuinely sorry, i dont really have an answer as to what has happened. I sent them with a guy i know who works for yodel and trying to get info from him is difficult at the moment, it has left me at a loss with another member too so i am trying to remedy it ASAP.

Let me know what you think.

Gary

And that was the last i heard, ive opened a paypal dispute to get my money back, however it seems this is happening so much on here. The Guy actually seemed really genuine, so i really dont know whats gone on, from what i see hes got been back on here since the 5th, so maybe somebody know whos him can jog him on here to sort out my refund before paypal have to do there thing.

As always ive been very very reasonable , but there comes a point where you have to say bollocks to this!

The username - View Profile: Gary. - Drifting forum - Driftworks

2. Rubix_Cube

Rubix_Cube Member

Sound chap, I'll drop him a line on Facebook.

3. drift-bitch

drift-bitch Member

Sounds like a genuine guy! And yodel?
    I'm having issues with them myself at the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. djinuk

djinuk Member

cheers dude

5. Ste333

Ste333 "The Shoulder"

Carrier pigeon would be more reliable than Yodel. I'm sure you'll get it resolved, there's most likely a genuine reason for delay/issue if Yodel are involved somewhere.

6. Gary.

Gary. Member

Sorry mate - I've not been on in a few days, my apologies - Messaging you now.

7. d6yme

d6yme Member

Gary is one of the most genuine chaps I know. If he says he is trying to sort stuff out for you man he will be.

8. Mitch

Mitch In moderation

DJ, let me know if and when this gets resolved and I'll lock it up :)

9. djinuk

djinuk Member

Cheers Mitch, i will let you know straight away once i have some cash back in my hand.

Im sure hers a genuine guy folks but....

on 05-05-2013 he confirmed to refund me Tuesday or thursday at a push, which would make it 9th as a final refund date

9 days after this date there's still nothing, with no further communication - Hence you can see why alarm bells are going, and lets not forgot this is 41 days after the purchase date.

10. chidley

chidley i like fingers

why would you ASK the buyer to remove the claim instead of refunding money that is rightfully his, and the claim being closed automatically? if you dont have the money in your paypal it will simply take it into a negative balance until you put the money in, why should the buyer have to suffer for you spending someone elses money and not being able to refund it when asked

11. djinuk

djinuk Member

Just an update , you may now close this thread, paypal did its thing and refunded me and garys aware of this.

Thank you.