S15 Silvia Spec R - Mint Condition!

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by cromwell, Jul 1, 2013.

1. cromwell

cromwell down under

- PRICE DROP AS I'VE SEEN ANOTHER CAR I WANT TO BUY NOW!! YOU WILL NOT FIND A CLEANER EXAMPLE THAN THIS (IF AT ALL) FOR THIS MONEY. CAR WILL ALSO NOW COME WITH FITTED WITH BRAND NEW STAGE 3 CLUTCH READY TO GO -

What's up folks,

Here we have my mint S15 Silvia for sale as I never get the time to use it any more. I have owned the car for 2 1/2 years and I have covered less than 1k miles in the car in the last year. The car really has to be seen to be appreciated. I truly believe it is possibly one of, if not the cleanest S15 in the country. It is near showroom condition throughout. There are not many S15s like this left out there now. Absolutely rust free throughout, everything works perfectly on the car, full original tool kit in the boot etc. Always garaged, cleaned and polished religiously.

Anyway, i'll shut up. Here goes.

1999 S15 Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (ball bearing turbo)

Mileage:
    60k miles with BIMTA certificate to prove (i know it said 65k before, turns out im a knob and worked it out wrong :/ mileage is 60,273 as of 8/06/13)

Condition:

I will be as honest as possible, probably bordering on anal....

The car is in awesome condition, it is in another league to all the other S15’s I viewed when I was searching for mine. The paintwork is super flat and smooth. It is nearly in showroom condition apart from a few tiny little marks and stone chips here and there which is to be expected, to be honest theres really barely any i am just saying it to cover myself. I looked at 7 different S15s before I found this one! Took me nearly a year to find it. Never been on the track or drifted (well, since it was imported anyway. Can't say for before that!) The awesome pearl white paint looks great, especially in the sun and only has a few minor stone chips as to be expected. All panels are straight and true, and all the shut lines fit as they should. The car has the full aero kit which is in perfect nick.

The engine and bay is clean as can be, looks like a car with 5k on the clock. Everything is tight, no rusty bits, no oil etc.

The interior and boot are pretty much bog standard and untouched apart from a brand new Nardi gaitor and a Nismo gear knob as well as the Pioneer double din dvd player , the seats have no sag, frays, rips or marks (at all, they are like new) and the back seats look like they have never been used. They certainly haven’t been used since I have had the car, and the guy I bought it off said he had never used them either (he was as picky about the car as I am!). Steering wheel is like new, as is centre console and clocks etc. Drivers side door card has a tiny bit of wear where your elbow sits (couldn't pick it up on a photo its that minor) and the drivers side floor mat has slight wear where your heel sits on the floor. Apart from that the interior is mint.

The underside of the car looks like brand new and the car gets cleaned religiously. No scratches, marks or rust underneath at all. The sills are clean and rust free. It was lightly under sealed last year (with receipt) but had no rust whatsoever (I really mean none…at all...this car is totally rust free). Pre-underseal the underneath looked in showroom condition. Still does really. The underseal is only a light coat and will probably need re-doing next year.

The car drives faultlessly and pulls strongly through the gear range, everything feels tight and new and the 4 near new Falken tyres hold the road superbly. The car was recently serviced and will come with a fresh MOT. This car really is as good as it looks, it took me a good few months to find the right car but it was worth the wait, the only reason I am selling up is that I do not use it enough due to running my own business i never get the time. I would also like something a little more practical which I can get the dog in the back.

Would consider p/x on a Subaru Legacy or similar with cash my way, but only for the right car. No rust buckets.

Specs:

Full Aero Kit from factory
    18” Work Emotion XD9’s with near new Falken Tyres
    Anodised Blue Extended Wheel Nuts
    330mm 8 Piston K-Sport Front Brakes (approx. 1000 miles on them) - Cost over £1,200 !
    Nismo S tune Fixed Height Suspension
    Dmax Rear Lights
    Tomei Stainless Manifold
    Tomei Turbo Elbow & Downpipe
    Stainless Decat
    Blitz Nur Spec Cat Back
    Apexi Power Intake (standard airbox included)
    HKS Sequential BOV
    Nismo Front Upper Strut Brace
    Nismo Fuel Cap
    Nismo Oil Cap
    Pioneer Double Din Touch Screen DVD Head Unit (AVH-3200BT) w/ Bluetooth etc
    Tegiwa (Nismo) Gear Knob with Nardi Leather Gaitor
    Defi Boost Gauge and controller mounted in centre console arm rest
    Autowatch alarm system (newly fitted w/ receipt) which texts your phone automatically and is pretty snazzy (I forget the model. Who cares about alarms anyway? It works)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Walkaround / cold start vid (taken today)

Price is £10,650 with brand new stage 3 clutch fitted (current one has just started to slip going into 4th, but not always), or £10,500 without and you get it done yourself. I'll be fitting it next week either way, so get in quick if you want it without.

I truly hope it goes to an owner that will give it the love and attention that i have done and not abuse it :(

Call/text me on 07909 113963. I am in no rush to sell so no silly offers please. If it doesn't sell i will keep it, and am kind of secretly hoping it doesn't anyway :p Be prepared for me to do a little cry if you do buy it.

Car is located near High Wycombe, Bucks. Viewings welcome any time just contact me. No test drives without cash in my hand. :thumbs:

I WILL BE AWAY ON HOLIDAY FROM 09/07 to 15/07. I AM STILL AVAILABLE TO CONTACT ON THE MOBILE NUMBER ABOVE BUT NO VIEWINGS UNTIL AFTER THE WEEKEND I'M AFRAID ! SORRY !

NOTE: I have had people ask me why the drivers seat has a cover on in the pics. It is always on there, the seat is in perfect condition as with the rest. No sag, rips, marks or frays.

Open to genuine offers. Worst i can do is say no !

Cheers,

Chris

#1 cromwell, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  2. cromwell

cromwell down under

Wow they go down fast nowadays. Bumparoo.

3. cromwell

cromwell down under

4. cromwell

cromwell down under

Nobody for a minty fresh S15? Its so cleeeeeeeean! Offers welcome :)

5. cromwell

cromwell down under

Bump.....

6. cromwell

cromwell down under

Bump again

7. crazyae86

crazyae86 Well-Known Member

its awesome man lovevly car one of my favorite its pretty clean

8. cromwell

cromwell down under

Thanks dude !

9. crazyae86

crazyae86 Well-Known Member

its awesome man ..

10. cromwell

cromwell down under

Price drop bump! Seen a car i want to buy! Also car now comes fitted with new stage 3 clutch kit as the other one was getting a bit tired !

11. cromwell

cromwell down under

12. cromwell

cromwell down under

Bump no. 1000

13. cromwell

cromwell down under

Provisionally sold. Deposit taken :)