Introducing eyedea-media - King of the Ring - Round 3 - Arena Essex

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by eyedea-media, Jul 23, 2013.

1. eyedea-media

eyedea-media Member

Evening guys,
    Some of you may remember my previous photos which can be found on the following threads:

BDC Round 1 - http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drifting-video-pictures/199736-bdc-round-1-a.html

Southwall Smokers - http://www.driftworks.com/forum/dri...597-southwall-smokers-lydden-hill-photos.html

These were both my first attempts at shooting motorsport (well, anything moving, in fact!) I have since been attending as many events as I can to improve in the meantime. I've also spent a small fortune upgrading my gear so that when I get bad photos, I'm to blame, not the camera! ;)

I have now decided to start up a Facebook page to build interest and hopefully so that people can enjoy my work. I'm hoping to be able to get to as many drift events as I can, since this is my main interest. I will also be attending various other motorsport days for a bit of variety, I want to try shooting everything at least once as I find that's the best way to learn as much about photography as possible.

If anyone would be able to take a couple of seconds out to like my page, it would be hugely appreciated. In return I'll try my best to bring you my take on some of the best motoring action from across the UK!

The like button can be found on my BRAND NEW page here, please feel more than free to like, share and tag any photos here: https://www.facebook.com/EyedeaMedia

If anyone would like any high-resolution photos, please do not hesitate to give me a shout and I'll be more than happy to do so. If you require it for a desktop background, please try and find out your resolution beforehand (Google can help with this if you're stuck.)

Thank you all in advance.

Anyway, enough of the rambling, here are a few of the shots from King of the Ring that can be found on my page:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 eyedea-media, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  2. CrossOverPics

CrossOverPics Member

Cool photos man, alot of improvement!

3. eyedea-media

eyedea-media Member

Thanks a lot mate.

Will be covering the BDC at Lydden and Southwall Smokers drift day in the coming weeks which should be a great opportunity.

4. Rhys

Rhys Member

good photos mate hopefully ur be able to get some more good photos at the next lydden, if u get some stickers with ur company logo and ill put erm on my drift cars for ya if u want so if u get a epic pic its already in the pic

5. eyedea-media

eyedea-media Member

Thanks buddy, I'll definitely be there for the drift day so I'll try and be on top form!

That's awesome of you to offer on the stickers, I'll look into getting some made up and I'll let you know!

Cheers!

6. Rhys

Rhys Member

sounds good come see me on the day ill be in my baby blue e36 bmw or if its ready a std looking white toyota soarer tt, i would like a good pic off smoking that big back bend if possible ?

7. eyedea-media

eyedea-media Member

Will do buddy, shouldn't be a problem getting that shot at all, as long as you provide the smoke! ;)