Wanted Wanted: Megadrive Games!!!

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Paz, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Paz

Paz -NIGHTSPIRIT FAMILY- UK Drift Since 2001

Yo folks,

I was fortunate enough to get a Megadrive for Christmas (My favourite console of all time.. Thanks Lozzy :D) and im wondering if anyone has any games they dont want anymore, or want to sell? Japanese or English, any is good. :)

Would reallllly love a copy of Aero Blasters if anyone has it!

Thanks!

Paz

2. Morf

Morf Active Member

Wicked!! sooo many memories :D
    You have to get Megalomania :thumbs:

3. Ed.

Ed. The End

Desert Strike,Streets of Rage,Super Monaco GP (for the gear crunching noise) and Micro Machines - still the funniest driving game ever IMO :worthy:

4. Genjuro

Genjuro keyboard drifter

That was a cool game, i spent ages playing that. I was going to pick up the PC Engine version at some point but never got round to it, the MD version was probably better anyway. I wish i still had some of my MD games.
    :cry:

5. Squeejy

Squeejy ---Can't Drift---

I would get rid of all my MD games if I hadn't recently rediscovered them myself.

I have bought a lot of games from here if its any help to you, make sure you get Speedball2 aswell, classic that one.

6. sambo

sambo team yer maw

I want my games back damnit :( Let my mate's wee sis borrow them years ago and they lost them all :cry:

7. drift_gtir

drift_gtir 360 Motorsport

hi there dudes

by the way wicked xmas toy you got there dude , just sayin that my gf has the 1st nintendo that they brot out with the 1st maro it old skool cool

rock on with ur Megadrive il ask my bro if he got any of his old game :thumbs:

8. 86jay

86jay -NIGHTSPIRIT FAMILY-

Paz get down cash converters they always have a few games in.

Jay

9. Black Betty

Black Betty Bamalam

Try this link here paz! Im sure there are plenty to choose from! Over 1000 to be precise and at decent prices i reakon!

Ebay Megadrive Games

#9 Black Betty, Jan 2, 2005
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2005
  10. Lenagh

Lenagh Active Member

Did you get like the original games with it ?

Think when me and sis got ours we got

Streets of Rage
    Sonic and Tails

Streets of Rage would just turn into a real fist fight because you had to work as a team to beat up the bad guys, but sis would always get a big pipe and start waving it around like a loon till it would spark my character.

So I'd have to even the health up abit for her spannerism at the controls then she would, then i would, then she would punch me for real, then I would and it just never used to work out :wack:

Sonic and tails was ok too - baggsy not tails as he was the gay haha :D

collect the rings in the tunnel which would just be like this...

jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump

PING

SHIT NO RINGS !£$!!!!

jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump

repeat.

:D

11. Morf

Morf Active Member

ohh Golden Axe as well :thumbs: Get to ride gaint chicken legs :wack:

12. Trancnd

Trancnd Member

oh my god what a phat present to get man. Hey paz im sure i have a Street Fighter 2, Some ice hockey game (with fighting :thumbs:) er....... oh yeah, Jimmy whites whirlwind snooker and Aliens all boxed up somewhere from when i moved.I have a few more as well just cant remember what they are. if i can dig them out you can have em. think i have some Dreamcast games somewhere as well.
    Ill have a look and give you a shout. Street fighter dude, my mate and i had so many real fights after getting so pissed off with that game years ago. shit that brings back some memories. hahaha

13. mav

mav Active Member

I have a Megadrive and a few games in the loft.

Games consist of Sonic the hedgehog (who didnt have that one?) Some Asterix and Obeliks game and a couple of others that I cant remember as its been in the loft so long. Oh and not forgetting Panic in Funkatron which everyone seemed to go mad over.

The console itself is in perfect order if anyone is interested.

14. Giveitsomebar

Giveitsomebar Active Member

i got shit loads of games somewhere next time i see u around paz i will try organise them 4 u.
    u know there is a emulator u can get what plays mega drive games on pc i got it give me a pm if any of u want it i will try get it 2 ya all :nod: