Refunds

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Big Lee, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Big Lee

Big Lee New Member

it would seem that this 'championship' has died a death.. and chatting to a few people on here, seeing a few posts, and talking to other 'competitors', i think the right thing should be done, and refunds offered to those who would like one...

Guessing that there has been approx 100+ entrants, at £30 a head = £3000+.. No one is suggesting that the money has gone somewhere it shouldnt, but it certainly hasnt gone where it should have i.e. stickers, licences, sunstrips etc

So now that summer is officially over, no communication has been made, and nothing has been received by anyone, i would like a refund on my entrants money please..

Its not the amount of money, but the principle of it...

Anyone else thinking the same?

2. JakeBlood

JakeBlood Member

I still have faith in something being sirted out. As long as a table goes up at some point showing me what I've scored, I'll be happy

3. Jizzworx

Jizzworx New Member

Im with lee on this one.

Theres been nothing shown for the money just bragging rights and since know one cares whats the point?

i for one also want my money back. At least i can put it into fuel and go bsck to just having fun

4. dacky20

dacky20 Member

any news on this or is it all just getting brushed under carpet ? want my money back to spend on fuel to go have fun !

5. Big Lee

Big Lee New Member

looks like its bein swept under the carper.. you would think that one of the organisers would have replied to this thread...

what a joke..

6. g-tec

g-tec Member

Big lee and dacky20.

Can the 2 of you contact me on chat on Facebook

Gordon Mcisaac g-tec

So I can chat re this post please

Gordon

7. TeamCommit

TeamCommit Member

I also want a refund.... utter disappointment in the whole system and lack of care for people's hard earned cash regardless of how little it is. .. but very besides the point I suppose. I paid through paypal so I think this is where I will start. .... Im fed up of waiting and hearing excuse after excuse. If this was done like this for any other type of goods or services there would be a law suit for fraudulent behaviour.

Money back please.

8. g-tec

g-tec Member

Again contact me via Facebook please ^^

I'm in process of tying to sort all the paperwork (well what we have ATM ) to see where we are

Gordon

9. Big Lee

Big Lee New Member

team commit is right.. for any other 'purchase', this wouldnt be allowed to continue on such a scale...

i have pm'd gordon. check 'other' inbox if not in main.. cheers