Wanted Need R154 or W58 parts!

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by RikGTT, Nov 30, 2013.

Tags:
  1. RikGTT

RikGTT Member

Basically I need a front prop shaft that has been converted to fit an s14 (I've noticed a front half for sale on here which I might just get), a full gearstick assembly (r154 or w58 i think are the same?), clutch slave cylinder and all the fork assembly. Anyone got anything?

2. dale_b

dale_b #DriftFactory

Props are different.. - I have a W58 front prop forsale and maybe a 154 one - You'll have to have one made to measure.. Every engine conversion is different.. Can depend on what engine, what mounts, what car, etc etc..
    I have a company local to me that made & balanced my 1 piece prop for £150.. I just supplied both ends and a length.

Think gear shifters are different.. - I may have a 154 remote shifter forsale, which you'll need for an s-body conversion
    And Slave cylinders are most definatly different... I have about 5 W58 Slave Cyl's forsale.. I do have an 154 slave but it's part of a kit..

What box do you have?

#2 dale_b, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  3. RikGTT

RikGTT Member

I have an R154 from a MkIII supra I think it is, it was meant to be one from a jzx100 but they sent over a W58 with it an he only had this R154 in stock. I think that's about the same price I paid to have my RB prop converted when I had that box in. How much for the remote shifter?

I was just gonna get my mate to either dog leg it or extend the housing jobby, think a guy does them on ebay as well. Easier with a remote shifter though. So you have most of the parts I need matey?

4. dale_b

dale_b #DriftFactory

Give me a few days to find a gear stick, Iv got the base part, just don't know if Iv got the actual gear stick.
    Does your box have the 6 bolt plate on top of the box that the gear stick goes into? Or do you just have a big hole in the top?

5. RikGTT

RikGTT Member

I've got the 6 bolt plate yeah. I'll have a check on here or just send me a pm :)

6. japmann

japmann New Member

I have an act extreme clutch kit there near new for sale :) new slave lik 80euros

7. RikGTT

RikGTT Member