how much is an rb s14a worth nowadays?

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Munnsy, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Munnsy

Munnsy Active Member

Just interested to see what these tend to fetch?
    Mines as follows,

Damson with jap rear bumper
    Blue stock front bumper
    Rest body stock
    Uprated dampers anf lowering ssprings
    Low mileage rb conversion (60000km auto)
    Stage one bolt on bits
    Fmic, filter etc
    Viscous fan with rad cut into slam panel
    Solid diff mounts with r33 diff and shafts
    Poly subframe mounts
    Th box and exedy clutch
    Short shifter
    R33 front brake conversion
    Braided brake lines throughout whole car
    Braided clutch
    Larger bmc
    Stock arms all rsound
    Basic good base of stock car
    Absolutely mint underneath!! All undersealed

Nearly finished conversion just need mot and bleed clutch.

Just wondering what these tend to fetch pricewise? ?

Bit of an odd one I know lol

2. shifty biscuits

shifty biscuits Active Member

Don't sell it Dave ffs. But probs around 5 grand. Its mint...

3. Pipey_McGraw

Pipey_McGraw Member

This sounds awesome

4. sx-si

sx-si anti-copy parts

ill give you 2k :p

5. 200sx-s13-1993

Hello
    Munnsy

Im looking to buy a s14 for the weekends, was looking s15 but now spending alot on the s13 for drifting and have eat into the funds for s15, would you be able to put up some pic's of the car?
    she has a good spec list, is there any paper work for all miles on her from brith lol
    you say that " Viscous fan with rad cut into slam panel " wot do you mean buy the rad cut into slam pane? forgive my silly question as iv only owned a s13 for past 3 months and im putting a 52mm rad into her to keep her cooler, im also putting a fmi on her, will i have to cut into the slam panel? and was the slam panel rust treated when cut?
    cheers :)

6. sx-si

sx-si anti-copy parts

you wouldnt belive the condition of his s14a, by far the cleanest most rust free one ive seen in 8 years

7. Munnsy

Munnsy Active Member

Tbh im not interested in selling it atm, I'm just about to finish the conversion and want to see if I enjoy it as much as I hope!
    On the other hand if a very tempting offer comes up, guess everything is for sale at the right price :)

As for the radiator, basically to get the viscous fan to work you have to recess the radiator into the slam panel.
    Best and only way to do the conversion properly in my opinion.
    The car is absolutely mint underneath!! It's seriously very very clean.
    Now freshly undersealed, all work I've dome on this has been done properly, no cutting corners etc.
    Just hope it's been worth all the hard work!!

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh im not interested in selling it atm, I'm just about to finish the conversion and want to see if I enjoy it as much as I hope!
    On the other hand if a very tempting offer comes up, guess everything is for sale at the right price :)

As for the radiator, basically to get the viscous fan to work you have to recess the radiator into the slam panel.
    Now freshly undersealed, all work I've dome on this has been done properly, no cutting corners etc.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -