Where did my post go???

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by YODI, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YODI

YODI Active Member

Where did my post go selling power fc's?????????????????????

I asked that if it was a problem to pm me and let me know what to do but its been deleted and no pm's!

can someone tell me what to do to be able to post things for sale please whoever deleted it!

Thanks, Yodi :mad:

2. PhilMorrison

PhilMorrison Driftworks Owner
    Staff Member

Sorry I soft deleted it, so pressumed you could read the reason it was deleted, but apperently you can't.. There is an announcement at the top of the forum that explains why your post was deleted... In addition to that though: As I've said to about 8 billion other people trying to trade through the site, we are in the process of sorting out some rules and pricing for people we want to invite to advertise here, I can add you to the list of interested parties if you like?

3. YODI

YODI Active Member

Hi mate,

You're right i didnt get a reply. Im not a trader at all Im an Estate agent and all I can get cheap are power fc's so I dont consider myself as a trader and because of this wouldn't pay to trade on this or any other forum. Im offering the FC's at a really cheap rate to this forum and a couple of others only.

if thats not allowed then fair enough I just wanted to know where I stood.

Cheers Yodi

4. PhilMorrison

Staff Member

I appreciate that it is a good price, but if it's undercutting a trader that supports driftworks, it's just not going to happen..

5. YODI

YODI Active Member

Hi mate,

so until a trader starts offering power fc's can i advertise the ones i can get, alternatively, can I post the link to my ebay auctions?

Cheers, YODI

6. PhilMorrison

Staff Member

No you can't advertise in anyway on the site I'm affraid. We are already supported by 1 trader ..

7. YODI

YODI Active Member

Ok, who is the trader and does he/they sell power fc's??

can I advertise a link to my ebay auctions selling various things new and old??

8. PhilMorrison

Staff Member

As above Yodi. Untill we decide who we want to trade here, and the costs for doing so, nobody can trade on Driftworks apart from Final Stage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.