Nissan 350Z GT spec - Low mileage, unmolested very clean example and not drifted

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by phillabong, Dec 30, 2013.

1. phillabong

phillabong Member

hi there all,

Up for sale is my Nissan 350z GT spec (uk model), thought long and hard whether to keep it garaged or just sell it, as i will be moving abroad for a year or maybe for good. Searched up and down the country to find a clean unmolested example and after half a year of car hunting I finally picked this one up all the way up north in Hull in June 2013.
    The car was then used as my daily to and from work, original plans for getting it prepared for drifting were put on hold while I was away in Asia from August-December (just literally back this month in UK). The car hasn't been used that much and is the same way as when I purchased it.

Now for the Specification:

Nissan 350z GT spec (uk model)
    Gunmetal Grey
    62,000 miles (full history)
    54 plate
    Manual
    tax: 31st May
    mot: 3rd June
    Standard orange BREMBO calipers front and rear
    Standard 6xCD BOSE sound system (awesome)
    Standard Xenon auto adjusting lights
    Standard cruise control (pretty useful for motorway driving)
    Standard electric leather heated seats
    Climate control/Air con
    Speed sensitive steering

Only upgrades:
    Wolftechnology mushroom filter with heatsheild (Standard airbox is stored in the garage so thats included)
    Brembo discs and pads front and rear

Additional info:
    1 thing to get done by the new owner is alignment and tracking, haven't had the time to get this done, however if the car doesnt sell quick ill get this done at some point. While the car was looked after by family members when being away for almost 5months, it had an Oil & Filter change with Mobil1 5-30, genuine Nissan filters. Car drives really well and handles superb, a very good all rounder being practical and fun. Surprisingly good on fuel when commuting either on motorways or in city centres. The boot also fits in 1x large suitcase for all you that travel =)

Additional parts that may be included:
    2x MOBIL1 5-30 (5L bottles)
    Genuine 350z car cover
    RED stuff rear Brake Pads (new)

Now for the price: 6500ukp ovno

For any more info, more detailed photos or if iv missed anything out, feel free to give me a call on : 07840 572 091

thanks for reading.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. geldartm

geldartm Member

you fancy another car ? or just money

sorry its geldy but on my dads pc lol

3. phillabong

phillabong Member

lol hope your well bud. not interested in part ex as I will be moving abroad to pursue my career =) hopefully I wont need to come back resulting in not needing a motor,

however....i wouldnt mind an S15.........

4. silvia 14

silvia 14 Member

2009 bmw business edition sat nav 520d leather swap for 350z, s15 ,s2000 | Kent | Gumtree

swap for the above? let me know c.f.regan@icloud.com