S14 1995 manual drift ready?

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by karlos28, Mar 21, 2014.

1. karlos28

karlos28 Member

Hi all, I am having to sell my 200sx due to it not suiting my needs any more (need a bigger car). I have had it for 2 years now and have spent a fortune but have loved the car (gutted to be selling!)

I have massive amounts of history with it. The book is full and I have been filling in the back page with everything I have done.

Spec is as follows:
    SR20DET was rebuilt after one week of me owning it as the bottom end went! So everything has been replacedl that was even suspect.
    The cranks, the cams, all engine bearings (Main, Big end and thrust bearings all ACL),
    New piston rings, the bores were measured and they were spot on.
    Cam spray bars replaced (the reason for the bottom end going, google it!)
    Front and rear crank seals replaced,
    All new belts (it’s a timing chain), spark plugs, fuel filter, oil filter (all done again recently or every 6k as a service), coolant, A/C re-gas.
    Engine has covered about 20k miles in 2 years!

The gearbox was also converted to manual using a gearbox that has done about 20k miles less than mine. Exedy organic stage 1 clutch and kit was fitted. And an apex short shift (feels great) along with fresh oil which I have just again replaced with genuine Nissan gearbox oil. I replaced the slutch slave cylinder and fitted a braided clutch hose.

Cat back mongoose stainless exhaust (subtle but sounds meaty)
    Stainless decat (I have the cat too)
    Driftworks stainless twin super low downpipe
    Turbo gaskets all replaced
    Stainless Driftworks turbo oil feed

Walbro 255lph fuel pump
    HKS front mount intercooler and pipe work
    Boost set to 0.9 bar

Rear brake rebuilt with new discs and pads
    Front braided brake hoses (I have rears, just didn’t get round to fitting)
    The front brakes were rebuilt just before I bought it

HSD coil over’s
    Driftworks rear toe arms (with 2 month old rose joints)
    Driftworks rear camber arms (again 2 month old rose joints)
    Subframe locking collars
    Poly bushed anti roll bar drop links
    Poly bushed front tension arms
    Poly bushed steering rack
    New track rod ends 1 year ago for the mot
    Full laser alignment

Boost gauge in ashtray (I have the ashtray too)
    Alpine stereo
    Rear spoiler removed (holed need filling and painting but they are fibre glassed)
    Rear wiper has been removed and blanked
    And I made a decent boot floor from plywood, the original one was a mess!

It has 6 months tax I think (will check) and it will have 12 months MOT. It will be on standard wheels.

now has 12 months mot. Couple of small advisories that il sort if I get chance. One, however was for the rear toe arm rose joint which as I mentioned above I replaced just before xmas. I have been in touch with driftworks and they are sending a replacement pair out. The play was minimal so im.not going to swap them, there is still.some life left in them so may aswell use it! The spares will obviously be included.

also I have just swapped the driver seat base for one from a 40000 mile car as it was a little saggy.

It unfortunately is suffering from.ye olde red laquer peel, bonnet is the worst place and one or 2 patches arpund.. there is a small patch of rust on the rear arch. The lip that is folded (if that makes sense? ) the oiter skin is rusty, its not evem gone right through (I always clean that lip when washing my cars!)

Im after £3500. I am looking to move to a 530d e39 m sport if you have one of them lying around!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. karlos28

karlos28 Member

I have a few nice bits that I will sell separately. Incl. Freshly rebuilt never used z32 rear brakes with s13 hanbrake mech and r33 handbrake cables.. basically z32 rear brake set up -discs and conversion brake hoses.. got yrllow stuff pads in..

s14a rear lights..

315mm (e36 m3 discs) front brake adapters.

sure there are others knocking about. Il add when I find!

3. Robert

Robert Member

Swap for a 2006 focus or 2005 Astra 3dr?

4. karlos28

karlos28 Member

No ta,

also forgot to mention the fmic got a little bent in a low car+high kerb incident! However it doesnt leak at all. I leak tested it all at 2 bar and was fine!

5. Bambi

Bambi New Member

so what's the mileage on it in total? and the underside okay?

6. karlos28

karlos28 Member

Oh balls yeh sorry. Mileage is 137 thou but will raise. And underneath is good, no rust. Il try and get some pics

7. Bambi

Bambi New Member

right so that's 137000 miles on the shell but the engine got rebuilt 2 years ago and has 20k on it roughly? i'm assuming there's no other issues with the car?

8. karlos28

karlos28 Member

That is correct. I use it every day commuting. No problems whatsoever. Very occasionally vvt sprocket taps but I mean like not even once a week. The worst thi g about it is the paint. Mechanically its bob on. Im an aircraft engineer by trade so I like things to be right!

9. karlos28

karlos28 Member

Drivers door speaker stopped working so I replaced it. Didnt do passenger side so they are odd but you can't tell and I have the other new one boxed and ready if you are bothered!

10. Bambi

Bambi New Member

which HSD coilovers are they? sorry for the 20 questions just trying to get the facts right as it's a long old journey up north for me.

11. karlos28

karlos28 Member

Not a problem mate im in the same position with my search for a replacement! They are dualtech. They are no where near as low as they can go. I had them how they are now while I had the stock downpipe on. Now its got the twin it can go loads lower, I just never got round to it!

12. karlos28

karlos28 Member

Sold! :-( :-) :-S