£3450 Audi A4 1.8T 190 sport, 67,300 miles, service history, 6 speed gearbox, silver

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by JDM-SAM, Apr 25, 2014.

1. JDM-SAM

JDM-SAM Member

Here's my sisters Audi forsale as She has a company car and has no need for it. And I'm selling it for her as I know more about cars than she does.
    Its the 190bhp front wheel drive sport model with 6 speed gearbox, cloth seats, AC, electric windows etc. she's owned it for 2 years and its had 5 previous owners It has full service history up until 2012 when I serviced it in 2013, (I'm a Ferrari mechanic) it is due a service now as the service light is on. Always run on 97 octane petrol or above.

It has a few issues that will need sorting out. 1)The differential bearings are making a whining noise when you go faster, I've been quoted £480 to remove and replace the bearing. 2) the water pump is slowly dripping coolant out so that will need replacing, its about 3hours work for a good mechanic. 3) there is a 10inch scratch on the NSR arch (see pics) which could ideally do with painting i had been quoted £250 to fix this a few months ago, there is also one small car park dent on the OSF wheel arch (see pic). The interior is fairly dirty as the seats could do with washing with a wet and dry hoover. So the price reflects these few issues!

It has 4 very good condition Goodyear eagle F1's, it has tax and MOT until July 2014. My names Sam and please give me a call if you want to see it or ask anymore questions.

£3450 open to offers though.

2. JDM-SAM

JDM-SAM Member