ODC 2014 Round 2 @ Pembrey

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Drift-Inc, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Drift-Inc

Drift-Inc Member

Drift-inc sessions ODC Round 2 25th May 2014 @ Pembrey.

All our usual rules apply, no pets, no idiots.
    Gates open 8 am
    Drivers briefing and sign on 9 am
    First car on track 9.30 am
    Lunch 12.30 pm
    Last runs about 5 ish
    We have a small 10 minute break morning and afternoon so the marshals don't explode!
    There will be open practice in the morning, with judging just after lunch. Once finished, open practice shall resume for the rest of the day, so bring plenty of fuel and tires!

Now i am saddened to report that we have had to increase our daily price to £70 for 2014, our insurance has increased in cost and so have our tire changing facilities, as most will know we have always provided tire changing facilities so you get free changes all day, we will continue to do this for as long as we can.

So cost of the day is £70 if paying as a gift, (or £74 if not to cover fees) please pay via PayPal (this time only) to Gtecgarageservices@googlemail.com

This is due to a slight technical hitch with the new ODC paypal, but this will be resolved soon. In the meantime, please make sure you use the above account. Any questions regarding this, please get in contact with us

We will be doing the drivers list differently this year. I will not be putting anyone on the list until I have received their PayPal payment, this way there can be no confusion on who has paid and who has not.
    The closing date for payments is midnight on WEDNESDAY 21st MAY 2014, we will not accept any payments after this date or time, or any payments of cash on the day.
    Because of the way our insurance works this year we have had to put this cap on a closing date so we can put the list together for Sunday morning sign on and pay for the track before the weekend.

Can all drivers please make sure that their vehicle has towing eyes front AND rear. Scrutineering will be taking place before cars are allowed on track.

This year, there is a new track layout, and new additions. For those that attended our last practice days, you will have seen the new walls and layouts.
    Thank you for reading, see you soon

#1 Drift-Inc, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  2. jonofd3

jonofd3 Active Member

Me, me, me, me!!!
    Shall let ger know aswell

3. Al_E11evens

Al_E11evens Member

How do i go about getting my ODC licence? If there is one... As i want to do this one

4. goose

goose Member

just turn up and drive al. its the open drift championship for a reason lol... its open to all.

5. neoxmario

neoxmario Member

so is the £70 inc the ODC fee or you got to pay a little extra?

6. neoxmario

neoxmario Member

Do you have to have a roll cage fitted to enter ODC? or you can attend in a road legal car?

7. Al_E11evens

Al_E11evens Member

^^ Haha I should have known that Goose ;)

Na mate cages are just for the final as they are either using the larger track at Pembrey or somewhere else that is bigger

8. Tara

Tara Member

All signed up..first time drifting the new car! Hope it holds out :)

9. smee

smee New Member

ODC entry is an extra £10 for the year I believe.

10. jonofd3

jonofd3 Active Member

You need to register to run in the odc. Which is £10 and then £15 for a sun strip if you want one, but they are compulsory come the final if you make it, then you enter events like this one to get 4 rounds under your belt!!

11. neoxmario

neoxmario Member

is there still any spaces left for Pembrey this months? Also how can i register for ODC in the first place?

12. g-tec

g-tec Member

Yes a few spaces left I will message you later as on way to work atm

13. neoxmario

neoxmario Member

please do as i dont want to miss on it out AGAIN :)

14. g-tec

g-tec Member

Hi Mario yes 3 spaces left
    Send £70 to paypal address at top and £10 for ODC