325i e36. Professionally modded hubs, hydro, etc - 12m MoT - Get in and drift!

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Adam-MGTF, May 29, 2014.

1. Adam-MGTF

Adam-MGTF Member

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thanks for all the interest DW

I've just picked up a bargain Nissan, so it's time to leave the safe world of reliable and cheap e36s and go back to rusty expensive datsuns!

I got this a few months ago from BMW Enthusiasts on facebook.

Price £1200... very cheap for a quick sale!

Based in Teesside TS231DX. But I can deliver it anywhere in the UK for fuel money and if you get me home! - I'd be driving it.

[​IMG]

Boring info

L reg 318is with a 2.5 engine conversion professionally carried out by BMW Enthusiasts.

Still 318is on log book

11/12 months MoT

1/2 months Tax

Still used on the road. Engine has 78k miles on it. The milage on the clocks isnt right has they are from another 6cylinder car

Good bits

Fantastic set up!:

Modified hubs from BMW Enthusiast. Has no over center issues, snaps back like OEM steering but with huge huge lock. I had extended arms on my old e36 and these are way way better. See pics for the lock you get!

[​IMG]

Ebay Coilovers that work

Welded small case diff (better acceleration)

Hydro thats been used on 3 drift days. Welded in bracket by BMW Enthusiasts, I just plumbed it.

2.5 M50 engine thats utterly bomb proof. I can't believe how much better it feels than the 3/4 2.8 engines I've used. It feels rock solid.

M3 backbox

Induction filter kit thing for many noises!

Square Numberplate for the front - and it says "TOY" !!!

Straight shell. No rust or bent bits

Electric fans are wired up to keep it cool

Angle eye headlights and 1 indicator light, the other indicator is orange lol. For added drift spec yO.

[​IMG]

Bad bits

When decelerating slowly (pulling upto a junction say) it will pop out of third gear sometimes. It's intermittent. Just a funny thing on the road. If drifting it's irrelevant. However I will include a new gearbox with the car! So in the future when the clutch goes you can fit a new box. If you'd rather it have the new gearbox in the car I can fit it for you for a small additional cost (£50) This will take me a day.

It has a hunting idle. A pipe needs replacing in the engine bay - very common bmw issue

The interior has been stripped and tbh I have been lazy and havent mounted the switches and stuff.

Standard leather seats that are comfy, but bucket seats would be my next mod! I can sell you some for additional cost.

[​IMG]

Additional info

Car will come on standard BMW e36 wheels and I will include 1 extra set of wheels because im nice. So this car is ready to be your first ever drift car!

I have some ET20 BBS wheels that I will sell for additional cost. If they don't go with the car they will be for sale seperate.

This car is ready to Start up, get in... drive to a drift day. Bash the limiter none stop and then drive home. It's literally that good! It was at Birmingham wheels at the start of the month and ran 2 full days in searing heat with zero issues. It's cracking!

[​IMG]

This is a different car with the same lock kit

[​IMG]

#1 Adam-MGTF, May 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  2. skyline-drift

skyline-drift E36 slider yooo!

Any interest in Part exchange and cash my way for an S13?

3. LiamE36

LiamE36 Active Member

Dare I say, if this deal doesn't work out or happen what kind of deal was you looking for?

My 36 is also pretty spec'd up and would "possibly" be interested I a deal.

Obviously only if the deal here doesn't go ahead, let me know.

4. evoandy

evoandy Member

Pm'd you mate

5. Ellisg93

Ellisg93 Member

Can vouch for this car. Drifts very well.
    If anyone would like a video let me know!

- - - Updated - - -

I can also send you a video of me getting the diff welded at 3:00am the morning before drifting at Norfolk! haha

6. Adam-MGTF

Adam-MGTF Member

haha, don't tell me shit like that man :p

7. robjsmith88

robjsmith88 Member

Empty your inbox mate