bmw e30 325

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by TommyM, Jun 14, 2014.

1. TommyM

TommyM Member

Hi, welcome to the sale of my e30 325. Ive had this car coming up for 2 years and its what ive learned to drift in i fancy a change now so no point in having this sitting around not being used although im not desperate to sell. just putting it out there, very solid shell with no rot or rust.
    Its road legal and has mot untill november and tax untill end of july its covered 105k miles.
    it used to be red but previous owner somewhere painted it matt black its on the v5 as black now also.
    since ive had it and the work carried out is as follows..
    stainless manifold and stainless exhaust with a vw centre box as a back box then some pipe extended out its not too loud as it still passes the sound limit for tracks im sure it was around 90db.
    suspension is prosport ebay stuff.
    powerflex polybushes just been fitted to rear subframe and trailing arms.
    new diff fitted 3.73 ratio and welded at chizfab for peoples peace of mind.
    hydro fitted inside with strong bracket welded in not bolted to tunnel works really well.
    genuine omp steering wheel.
    cobra bucket seat i will be taking the drivers one out as it fits me really well and will replace this with a standard e30 seat u could swap the cobra monaco s over from passanger side.
    2 x sparco harnesses 3 point.
    2 x tow straps fitted
    has rack spacers 4mm
    and front 20mm spacers
    new front yokohama parada spec 2 tyres
    also bought a cage but isnt fitted yet its bolt in with weld in door bars and comes with all floor plates again need to be welded in and meets spec for competition use like driftcup.
    just replaced alot of the other parts that were worn out gear box bushes, centre prop bearing, and the rubber doughnut that joins the prop to gearbox and a track rod these were all new parts. also not long replaced the rear discs new again with new pads.
    painted the inside out in red again to tidy it up it has some scrathes now to the floor as theres no interior or floor mats.
    also some 15" bbs wheels x5, ats cups 15" rears have more dish also need painted but there drift wheels x4 i have 14" bbs wheels x7 and e30 bottle tops in 14" x4 so plenty wheels for drifting.

bad points.
    rear bumper is cable tied on and missing trim but i have a new bumper that can come with the car.
    and the fuel gauge has never worked but the fuel light does still work never bothered me as its only really used to go to the track i daily it there so kept road legal.

There is most likely stuff i have forgot will edit when i remember. price with everything except the cage is £2,300 can do a deal on cage if its wanted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TommyM

TommyM Member

just changed the oil and filter yesterday as i had a new oil cooler to fit. also realised i hadn't left my number 07974820332. may take p/x.

3. cefiro_drifta

cefiro_drifta Mad pointing Munky

Pics aren't working as you're too popular ;)

4. TommyM

TommyM Member

Ah didnt realise this. If anyone gives me a text with there number i can whatsapp you some photos or email them. Thanks.

5. TommyM

TommyM Member

Anyone interested in this at 2k ready to go sorted car? Had few p/x offers but after cash.

6. TommyM

TommyM Member

Been sat off the road since this add. Had the cage fitted and rear gaz coilovers and currently just dropped it off at local garage for an mot. Will update the add with pics once its back 2.5k price or p/x.

7. TommyM

TommyM Member

8. TommyM

TommyM Member

Some pictures of cage being fitted and other photos upto date.

9. Marshy

Marshy Member

Did it pass mot? And where you located?

10. TommyM

TommyM Member

Hi. It sat mot on friday it failed on horn as i hadnt connected it to the snap off boss and a bulb and window wiper. Its getting re-tested on monday and picking it up. Im in scottish borders. Open to p/x on something with interior but still drift spec can add cash dont go to track as often these days with doing house up so could do with something more daily than climbing over a cage. Contact 07974820332 for more pictures or info.

11. ifyoucantbeate

Got an fc rx7 just over the border at otterburn? If your interested in trying to work out a deal send me a text 07507679521

12. TommyM

TommyM Member

Dont actually want to sell this but after abit more power so its time for an engine swap or less hassle and get something with more. Ive had quite alot of interest in this but nothing solid. Also took part in garagefuckhouse street legal series and it ran faultless and painted the cage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. TommyM

TommyM Member

Any p/x offers also welcome

14. evilevans

evilevans New Member

Hi tommy
    would you be interested in a possible PX with a e46 328 coupe full M sport trim etc road legal and never been drifted?
    Private message me if you are interested matey
    cheers
    ollie

15. dmm

dmm New Member

this still for sale?

16. TommyM

TommyM Member

Tidyied it up with new front and rear bumpers and also now has a white rear door for wind down window with driftlands rules in the front only being 2 fingers down in height it can get quite warm. Could easily be touched in with matt black spray can

[​IMG]

17. TommyM

TommyM Member

Also have had a new phone number 07495752777

18. TommyM

TommyM Member

Bump.......

19. Ginger Drifter

I'm tempted to have this back but not sure I can face the drive all the way to Scotland and back like you made to collect it :wack::wack::wack:

20. TommyM

TommyM Member

Exactly 3 years yesterday i made that drive. Wasn't too bad ha