Nissan 200sx S14a 1999 T Reg

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by FireStorm999, Jun 18, 2014.

1. FireStorm999

FireStorm999 Active Member

I have my beloved Nissan 200sx S14a for sale. First registered 29/04/1999

I acquired the car on the 13/03/12. The car was purchased as an Auto and I converted it to a manual at 77000 on the 20/12/12 with a stage1a exedy clutch with hel braided clutch line

The car had one lady previous owner from new before me. Mrs Morrison, who had the car garaged all its life meanings its a very clean example.

The car has FULL dealer service history up to 70,962 and then serviced every 5k after by myself. I have also logged this in the service history. I have just changed the oil and filters twice in the last 1000 Miles. I have also just put brand new pads all around.

The car is standard except the following.

Apex Type 2 intercooler (wing mount was cracked) so made sense to replace with apex unit.
    Earl braided turbo lines (gaskets went so didn't want to use original lines which are prone to cracking)
    Apex Short shifter (gives a nicer gear change)

The car is currently on 88,015 miles. Its not in daily use but I keep it ticking over on the odd run here and there.
    The car is always kept under a high quality waterproof cover and polished regularly.
    The private plate is NOT included with the car. I haven't removed this yet as I have to send the log book off and don't want to show people a copy so I will do this with a receipt etc at point of sale.

I never wanted to sell this but having been in a few friends V8 Barges I have decided I want something completely different with 4 doors which is more practical with my family, one of which requires a wheel chair and this isn't great in an sbody.

Good points
    No Rust on arches what so ever
    Low miles
    Wheels look BRAND NEW, not a single mark inside or outside. I mean brand spanking new.
    Auto car with previous lady owner so car had a very easy life. (I looked for an auto for this reason)
    Interior in very good condition, ever so slight cracking on drivers bolster
    Will provide brand new MOT for buyer

Bad points
    Car has just started a slight VVT rattle.
    Car occasionally has a slight hesitation.
    One rust spot which is covered in the engine bay.
    Minimal surface rust underneath (no holes)

Price. £4250 OVNO

please contact me via PM or call - 07850 166 580

Car is located in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.

- - - Updated - - -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]