200sx S14 Shell £300

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by BHPSeeker, Jul 21, 2014.

1. BHPSeeker

BHPSeeker Member

Last chance to get your hands on my old shell...

Its got the usual rust spots, arches sills etc, the previous owner began some welding although its not the best, I was going to chop it out weld complete new sills on and then tub and extend the arches.

All running gear has been removed, most of the interior is there, will come with bumpers, doors, boot, front rear lights and RB25 ECU and loom.

[​IMG]

If its not gone by the weekend I will strip the last few bits and it will be going to the scrappers. Collection from Ripley Derbyshire or I could deliver at cost.

2. Matts Turbo'd

Matts Turbo'd Member

mm would like thsi but no space damn it GLWTS tho

3. BHPSeeker

BHPSeeker Member

Cheers buddy! There are plenty I see on here I wouldn't mind but I am trying to downsize my unit (at least until I find a house with some land) :-)

4. Matts Turbo'd

Matts Turbo'd Member

fair enough hopefully in about 5 or 6 years i will be able to afford a decent sized shed for that and can start my own drift business

5. BHPSeeker

BHPSeeker Member

Well up until now I have been renting a chicken shed which is pretty large, but I'm fed up of rolling around in the dirty and the roof is starting to fall apart so its getting damp too...so time to concentrate on saving a bit and hopefully make an investment in a couple of years

6. Matts Turbo'd

Matts Turbo'd Member

yeah fair enough not sure i would fancy it and i presume you are a fair bit older than me at 17 and probably have a family and a morgage to pay for but GLWTS make someone prepared to put in the time a nice little motor

7. BHPSeeker

BHPSeeker Member

Haha not that much older at 25, but yeah I have a mortgage...

I do love going down there and working on cars just when it's cold and damp my fuse is shorter than normal so tools tend to fly a bit earlier in the day!

Bump for a project shell!!

8. Murray-

Murray- New Member

Is this still for sale