Widearch 350Z - true one off car

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by docwra, Jul 22, 2014.

1. docwra

docwra Active Member

Still not 100% about this but Im sorely tempted by a Cayman ..........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So, for sale is my 2003 JDM 350Z - I originally bought it in 2006 and have had it ever since, although obviously there has been rather a lot of work done to it in that time. Its on a bit under 100K miles but has full service history from Marshall Nissan Cambridge, both me and the guy that imported it had everything done there.

All the bodywork was done by Will@Streeoptions after a slight "incident" and he did a rather magnificent job - this isnt some halfarsed fibreglass job, the bodykit is genuine Chargespeed all round with some excellent modification to fit the arches which are all 1 off and made of metal, they are roughly 75mm wider than standard to fit over the wheels .........

......... which are Work Equip 18x10 ET -18 front (with 25mm spacers) and SSR Leon Hardirit 19x11.15 ET15 rear (also with 25mm spacers) running nearly new RE050A and even newer Michelin Pilot Supersports respectively - Ill throw in the other half of the set of Hardiritts (10J ET 15 IIRC) and a set of 350Z Rays as well.
    The paint is slightly lighter than standard with about 4 times the metalflake in it and really comes up beautifully in direct sunlight, its also just been back to Will to get generally tidied up so is pretty much immaculate now.

Mods are: Scorpion resonated exhaust (nearly new), HSD coilovers, plenum spacer, Pop charger (induction kit), Vibratechnics engine mounts, some kind of posh JDM decats, Project Mu front pads and DS2500 rears, braided brake lines, Nismo wheel, dials and gearknob, D1 Spec Throttle controller, uprated Focal speakers all round and a fancy pants Pioneer touch screen head unit.
    It has cloth seats (less slippy and wear better than leather) and dials are still in km, interior is in pretty decent condition.

It has been tracked, it has been drifted and I drive hard, but its always been warmed up and cooled down properly, serviced regularly and treated with respect, Im not aware of any current issues and anything that comes up gets fixed immediately. Its undersealed but I never drive it when theres salt on the road anyway, Ive also taken it to Le Mans 3 years in a row without it missing a beat.

The thing that amazes me with this car is how it drives, I honestly expected to have cocked the handling up by fitting stupid wheels but the grip it has is insane, and if anything turn in and feedback are even better than standard. The ride is also compliant enough for going proper quick on bumpy roads, I recently drove a 370 Nismo and Id take my Zed over it every day of the week.
    Its low but will still go over speed bumps, it would look awesome even lower but I dont have the balls to try it :D

Only issues are: rear wheels could probably do with a refurb as the only time I ever took it to a Eastern European carwash they got a bit keen with the acid, one of the topmounts very occasionally gets noisy for a few minutes ...... and thats it.

This is a totally unique, 1 off car so Im saying £10K ONO - as per first line Im not even sure Im doing the right thing so no lowballing please, Im also not really after P/X unless its a standard car with 400hp (or aforementioned Cayman) ;)

#1 docwra, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  2. Adam

Adam Active Member

With regards to the "incident" is the car on the register i.e recorded damaged ?

3. sparky_s13

sparky_s13 Active Member

Dat ZED>Cayman

End of.

That is beautiful

4. docwra

docwra Active Member

Nope, although there was a fair amount of panel damage it wasnt written off :thumbs:
    Id add there was nothing structural, it was all cosmetic - bumpers, wings, doors :)

Cheers Sparky, it looks even better in the metal :thumbs:

5. Adam

Adam Active Member

No worries I have a friend currently looking for a lairy 350z so i'll pass the info on. Can you PM me a contact number .

6. Crosshatch

Crosshatch Night-Walkers

Incredible trustworthy machine. Ill miss chasing it if it goes :(

7. docwra

docwra Active Member

£9K as Ive found a Cayman I want ........... I reckon you could break it and see that back :eek:

8. docwra

docwra Active Member

Bump as Im back and want to go car shopping :D

9. LewiS14a

LewiS14a Member

I assume no rubby rubby on any of the arches?

How much lower could it go?

Any drifty vids or pics as I am looking for a street car that I can Drift as well this maybe too nice but I do miss my old zed and this looks the nuts

10. docwra

docwra Active Member

Arches all done so no rubbing, I reckon you could probably see another 40mm if you were committed, that would look insane :D

No pics or vids of drifty action but theres plenty of it on track, I smashed a roundabout in 3rd the other day and Ive seen 4th/5th at big tracks, I think it fits the bill as an occasional trackcar/drifter nicely :)

May well be buying Cayman tomorrow so it needs to go ........

11. LewiS14a

LewiS14a Member

Yea ran my AE86 a mil or 2 from the floor

Fibreglass goes again and again lol

Will speak with her the wife see what I can muster up literally just bought a house so will be a trip to the bank manager also

12. docwra

docwra Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bringing this back up to date - the pictures above were taken in Wales, and after driving it around there for a few days I decided that I was mad to sell it, hence the lack of updates. As you can see it even looks great when its dirty :D

However, it is time to move on so its back up for sale again, since the original post Ive replaced the front pads with Carbon Lorraine RC6 (£240!) and the rears with DS2500's (not much less than £240!), the topmount has been fixed but it has a few more K's on it, its showing just over 150K's now :)

Id consider part ex for anything easier to sell, Ill take offers and Im looking to buy the next car within a month so let me know if youre interested :thumbs:

13. docwra

docwra Active Member

Bump as Ive put down a deposit on another car so could do with the space, Ill be sorry to see her go though :(

Open to realistic offers, and before you ask £5K is not realistic :wack:

14. docwra

docwra Active Member

Bump as new car is now on my drive, this Zed is too good not to be driven regularly :)

Im saying £8K which isnt far off the cost of the bodywork, never mind the cost of the car itself, wheels and other mods. Get involved. :thumbs:

15. docwra

docwra Active Member

Last bump before it goes on PH and ebay, Id take less than £8K if it helps anyone (but not a lot) ;)

16. el rego

el rego New Member

Is it manual or auto?

17. gaz_moose

gaz_moose .MTM.

its going to be manual.

18. kieran_e1

kieran_e1 In need of practice

it's manual and a very very nice car to drive. sounds epic too