S15 Shell for sale, with fully custom cage

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by jay20, Aug 31, 2014.

1. jay20

jay20 Member

Right, here I have for sale my old S15 shell, this was rear-ended in march this year and as a result of that it's now a Catagory B and can never return to the road, so if you after a road car/daily you can probably stop reading now.
    Means no log book and it's gone back to Dvla.

Secondly this is a complete BARE shell, altho pictured you won't get the front wings, the door seals or any of the glass or parts inside the car. You will however get the bare shell, a fully custom tig welded roll cage costing 2k new, and bonded in but now bowing 50mm D-max rear over fenders, these are barely even cracked even with the impact it too.

The shell is in blue obviously, rear end too a nasty hit, boot floor has been cut out since, rear rails are bent up so need straightening to fit a rear subframe, or if you have the skills cut the rails just behind the front mounts and make custom space frame rear end, it really wouldn't be that hard to straight the back out, everything else on the shell seems straight,
    Front tubs have been removed as I used them for my new ones, but that means it's now ready for new ones,

The shell is mint, no rust on it AT all, no welded patches on it either, all seals good etc was a very clean car, the gearbox tunnel has been bashed slightly bugger (by hammer) as it used to have an rb25 and gearbox inside,

Please done it will be bare not rolling will need trailing away, PRICE DROP TO £500 AS EVERYONE IS MOANING and shitting up my thread. I just paid £2 for a new bare shell to re shell this, plus 2k on the new roll cage,! 500squid is a bargain.

Would be very good for bdc, cage is upto bdc spec and it's very well made, all in the large tubbing, will find out exact size of cage metals but it's the large type as I know here's two sizes, all gussets etc

For more information or viewing contact me on 07850255657, windows are currently still in but I will get these removed before sale

Need it gone need the room

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 jay20, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  2. Cades

Cades Member

A grand for a shell that you cant use on the road,has no glass at all,no tubs,no wings and even no door seals. Brilliant.

3. tathan

tathan Member

and is bent.

4. manfoot

manfoot TEAM GREEN

I wouldn't pay more than scrap value for that tbh mate

5. jay20

jay20 Member

Well thanks for shitting on my thread.

I did think this myself, however after seeing the jdm garage s15 with space framed rear I realised how useful this could be, if it doesn't sell I'll just drop the price till it does, or weigh it in, but seems a shame.. If it was a rusted old s13 I wouldn't think twice.. But it wasn't exactly easy finding another s15 replacement shell, and they definitely aren't cheap.
    At the very least the cage can be used.

6. Ruishy1

Ruishy1 Active Member

cut the cage out and sell it separately.
    The money involved to get that shell fixed and parts added you could go buy a running spec s

7. jay20

jay20 Member

I just thought if I left it in the buyer can put the cage out as he wishes?

8. jay20

jay20 Member

After sleeping on it, and hearing all the above bitching now price dropped to £500

9. jay20

jay20 Member

Genuinely need the space now as I've bought another car, open to offers before I cut the cage and rear qauters out and weigh it in

10. covjdm

covjdm Member

Alright mate can you PM some more pics of the crash damage and what the shell comes with like wings or a bumper etc

11. covjdm

covjdm Member

Just re read it and seen it doesn't come with wings but comes with the rears, still PM some more pics

12. jay20

jay20 Member

Pm'd you mate

13. covjdm

covjdm Member

PM you back mate, signals shit so don't know if it sent

14. jay20

jay20 Member

Shell is now sold