hello guys help here

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by hadiq8, Jan 23, 2015.

Tags:
  1. hadiq8

hadiq8 New Member

Hi guys am Hadi from Kuwait :) ....

I have 350z with 2jz swap and i built it for drifting and its great car and has a great power .. its ready ... power and suspension

The thing that i havent finished yet is the hydraulic handbrake ... i alrdy installed it ... ASD hydraulic 3/4 .750 handbrake reservior ... with dual oem brembo calipers and oem brembo brake pads.. and its not that good ... the system has no air .. no leaks .. and the handbrake is work but its very hard to pull .. i should pull to hard to slide.... i need help how i make the ebrake works without using alot strength while pulling :)

Sorry for the mistakes in words if there is any ... english is not my language

2. J4CK

J4CK Member

Its the size of cyclinder making it hard to pull, fit a .625 wilwood and it will be a lot easyier to pull.

3. VVTiSupra

VVTiSupra Member

Or you could improve the lever design to create more leverage. You could make a larger e brake handle and/or change the point at where it rotates. You could also change the point where the cylinder push rod connects to the e brake handle.

4. hadiq8

hadiq8 New Member

Thanks man for answering .. i red in forum one time that .750 its stronger than .625 .. more stopping power but hard to pull is that right ?

5. hadiq8

hadiq8 New Member

What do you use in your car ?

6. J4CK

J4CK Member

I use a .625, .750 is far to big.

7. hadiq8

hadiq8 New Member

Do you think it will give me same stopping power and easy pull?