330ci M-Sport Facelift - 2003, Six Speed, new MOT, London

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by dragyth, Jun 29, 2015.

1. dragyth

dragyth Member

I've had this BMW for around nine months now, selling only due to a member of the family passing away and leaving me their car which has been in the family since new, so I unfortunately have to part ways with my E46.

It's been brilliant throughout my ownership including two long roadtrips through europe, one was five countries in five days, and more recently to the Nurburgring where it performed faultlessly the whole way there, back, and a couple laps through the ring.

The car feels spot on, is very tight and stable, and is a brilliant all rounder. The cruisability of the car is greatly helped with the six-speeder which is a feature only with the facelift model, for example the OBC tells me I averaged 42.5MPG on a journey back from Bristol to Central London including some stop-start town driving and 500 miles of motorway driving is easily achieved. I've owned seven BMWs and this one is the cheapest to run I've ever owned, and the most powerful excluding the M3s.

The car has around 135,000 miles on the clock and it benefits from the following features:
    2003 facelift model with six speed gearbox, non-sunroof
    Genuine M-Sport edition with sport bumpers back and front, sport skirts, sport black electric memory leather, sport dark headlining, sport interior carbon-style trim, sport suspension and a limited edition colour - Mystic Blue, which really looks fantastic in the sun but quite subtle in low light.
    Remote central locking and one-touch closure (the battery in the key needs replacement)
    Business hi-fi stereo with 6-CD changer
    Multi-function steering wheel
    Cruise control, auto rain sensing wipers, auto lights

Recently I have had the following work performed on the car:
    Gearbox oil change/service
    Clutch delay valve removal
    All new brake discs and pads all round - these were perfect when fitted around 1,000 miles ago but may need a skim
    Full MOT a few weeks ago, where it had a handbrake lever replacement due to a broken tooth and then passed with no advisories

The car's MV2 wheels were swapped for staggered 17" Style 68s you typically get on the lower-engined models (see the later pics), I bought them for a winter wheels setup, swapping the MV2s for some larger AC Schnitzer wheels, but then moved house and had to sell them.

Given the few minors on the vehicle, I've priced it appropriately. This is a great package of a car, and they are becoming quite rare to get hold of in six-speed manual form (the best configuration for this model!). £3,195 OVNO

07880 258 316, arthurjgibson@hotmail.com or P/M
    The car is located in the Stoke Newington area but I can travel.

the car is not a drift car as such, but put an e46 M3 rear axle on it or weld the diff and that'll be a good start

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dragyth

dragyth Member

How she sits now:
    [​IMG]

I intended to change these wheels back but it rides smoother and they are the lightest wheels you can get with an E46, so unsprung weight is down.

If you're interested in using this car for drifting, the tyres are a lot easier to come by, too, being 225/45 R17s on the front and 245/45 R17s on the rear.

I am willing to P/X E39 parts (as the car I've taken over is an E39) against the cost of the vehicle on the off chance someone happens to be breaking one!

3. dragyth

dragyth Member

Bumpy. Took her for a spin the other day and didn't notice any brake wobble whatsoever.

Great daily here and could be a decent drifter with a welded diff. Try me.

4. dragyth

dragyth Member

5. dragyth

dragyth Member

Okay, let's lower the price. Anyone got any silly offers? Must go.

6. dragyth

dragyth Member

7. kennydong

kennydong New Member

1000£ haha would make a nice donor for mine