Hartge 9.5x18 et21 5x120

Thread in 'Wheels and Tyres for sale' started by brennon, Jul 12, 2015.

1. brennon

brennon Active Member

The time has come to let my hartge wheels go. If you know what these are I don't really need to advertise them to you! I don't think i really need to explain what a collectors piece these are but please don't mistake these for the more common 3 series fit as these have a very strong offset. I work them out to be fitted to either the E34 M5 converted cars or the E34 V12 converted cars. These were not fitted to the standard E34 H5 as they were a 17 inch wheel.

Anyone that knows me will know that i've had all the low offset hartge wheels in my collection at some point and these were by far the hardest to find!

they all have some marking and the fronts have some kerbing but nothing that can't be easily repaired. Look at the photos, they show everything you need to know.
    Treat them as no tyres, yes the fronts are legal and potentially the rears but i'm not gaurenting 2nd hand tyres so they are a bonus.

Someone ripped my arm off for my last set of 17s at £800 so given the rarity of these i'm asking £1000. I cannot think of a more rare and badass wheel for the E28/32/34.

pm on here or TEXT o794988629o

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 brennon, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2015