Ford focus ST STAGE 4 365 bhp sale or swaps

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by willhsmith, Aug 31, 2015.

1. willhsmith

willhsmith Member

Selling this for a mate as he has finally manned up and decided to go jap, i will vouch for this bloke as a close friend and personally say there is no-one who i take the p*ss out of more for being so ocd with their car, but, now its time to sell, it should do him some favours as this is seriously clean, well looked after monster of a focus, any questions send us an email and i'll direct you to him or if i can answer i will, this same ad is up on gumtree with pics so take a look! 

Unfortunately ive convinced myself to move onto a different project! Ive owned this 3 years ago now, completely standard. Slowly progressed from stage 1 remap to a strong stage 4 car! The Exterior is in great condition just the odd chip on front bumper and nothing major what so ever ! mot till June 2016 . 96k mileage (will rise as its a weekend car) Oil (Titan race), coolant and all belts recently changed in the past 5 months, these 5 cylinder engines were known to have there liners cracked , so had a block mod at dreamscience hq last March , stregnthend liners , all belts ,oil, and coolant changed. Always ran on V power/momentum 99. Servicing of parts are always changed by myself or at mates garage. I have absolutely loads of receipts from the previous owner but Unfortunately at the time i didnt even think about resale so didnt keep any receipts for any car parts and fitting , but from viewing you will definetly notice nothing has been left to rot or break and will happily show you whats what . if you know me then you would see how ocd i am with this car, any little noise or knock that has happened with this car , got diagnosed and sorted within the week, i just hated such a nice car sounding broken! This is an ST3 has all leather heated interior (great condition!) Parking sensors all work , touch screen satnav headunit , sunroof (very rare), xenon headlights (auto leveling) all tyres have good tread on still! No leaks or spills! Runs spot on ! No money has been spared what so ever and have pumped a sickful amount of money into this (rough idea below, which it currently has on)! Has had alot morw done to it , but as the modificatfion stages went on everything has had to be bigger and better basicaly (roughly another 3.5k spent) Not desperate to sell quickly but will let her go for the right price cheers guys ! £7.5k Ono. Please no time wasters . as I can assure if you wanted to view this you will not be dissapointed !
    Mod list :
    .366bhp+430lbs torque with print out
    .turbo x+ map (dreamscience) (stage 4 package) have receipt
    .rs clutch + flywheel £800
    .hybrid k06 turbo (stage 4 package of £1800)
    .550cc injectors £250
    .Rs oil cooler £200
    .Rs spark plugs £45
    .Forge actuator with blue spring (stage 4 package)
    .Airtec stage 4 gen3 with rs scoop £550
    .full turbo big bore boost pipes £150
    .Forge recirculation valve with yellow spring (stage 4 package)
    .Dreamscience induction kit £280
    .k and n filter (by lower fog) £35
    .Symposer delete cold side intake pipe (red) £85
    .hardrace wishbone bushes £100
    .cobra 20/40 springs £150
    .whiteline anti roll bar £120
    .Block mod (from Dreamscience) £600 have receipt
    .Full 3" cobra venom cat back £320
    .3" decat and downpipe £150
    .Anembo inlet plenum £450
    .Red smd interior conversion £100
    .Xenon white footwell lights
    .Under bonnet lighting with switch on battery cover £20
    .Red digital boost gauge £75
    .Bry quick shifter £90
    .RS parts diffuser £90
    .RS parts front splitter £75
    .RS bonnet vents £100
    .ST rally mudflaps £40
    .Touch screen red head unit £170
    . Red ford light up hear knob £75 from Ford
    . Black alloys with eagle f1 goodyear tyres with 4 wheel alligment
    I think I've covered most things you'd like to know ! Being a Ford enthusiast , I have always warmed her up , never been abused badly or tracked ! The power is there when you need it and always stamps a smile on my face! Thank-you for reading ! Kind regards Joe
    P.s please text me rather than email as its rare I get onto it ! Thank you

#1 willhsmith, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  2. willhsmith

willhsmith Member

bump, want pictures, message me