2.3 190E on Weber DCOE's

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Cheshire190e, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Cheshire190e

Cheshire190e Active Member

[TABLE="class: topic, width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: c_post, bgcolor: #EBF0F9"]CURRENTLY ON eBAY

The Car will come with a spare welded diff. It has only been drifted at oulton park.

1993 190E 2.3-8V

Unfortunately I have to part with my 190E. I have had this car for a couple of years now and it has been great.

I am only selling due to getting a newer car and I need the space, however I would love to keep this!

The car is as follows:

1993 190E Limited Edition

Full service history and loads of old MOT's and Receipts

Low mileage 2.3 8v was fitted from a newer w124. The engine was on 67k and that was fitted around 6 months ago.

Twin Weber DCOE40 Carbs fitted and tuned, these give a noticeable increase in power and sound lovely.

Tubular 4 branch manifold has been fitted from the 2.3-16v. Again sounds lovely and a slight performance increase.

Full stainless steel scorpion exhaust.

The car has uprated 4 piston calipers and larger 294mm vented discs. Which work very well on a car this light. Uprated red stuff pads have been installed also.

The suspension has been upgraded to stiffer springs and shorter uprated dampers, so for a car this low it rides very well.

The car has camber adjustable front top mounts fitted.

A Cosworth steering box was fitted to improve feel and gives quicker steering.

The car has 16x8 & 16x9 deep dish Dare wheels fitted. The polished lips are starting to show corrosion on the front but this can easily be rubbed back and polished or painted.

Full black leather interior in great condition; which is very rare in a 190E.

Electric front windows and a power sunroof; all fully functioning.

Remote central locking, alarm and immobilizer. Will come with spare Fob and keys.

HID Headlights. Make a huge difference on an older car but still retains a great beam pattern.

The car is currently SORN as I swapped insurance on to the new car.

Chassis is on 198k but is rust free. I had the sills repaired when the Cosworth body kit was fitted; this was in the usual jacking point locations.

Will come with 12 Months MOT

I have added a video of the car running and a walk around which can be seen here:

Any questions please ask.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

2. Chunky899

Chunky899 Member

Love it! GLWS dude.

3. Robsy

Robsy Member

How much are you asking for it?

4. Mike@TDSW

Mike@TDSW Active Member

Give us a price?

5. Bolf

Bolf Resident Nut Job.

6. Cheshire190e

Cheshire190e Active Member

Bolf is right. Reserve set at 2k. Got loads of interest though so going to let it run.

I'd like close to 3k

7. PagPag93

PagPag93 New Member

Seen this bad boy on my way home from work once or twice - looks a beauty, GLWS.