For SALE: JZX100 MARK II Discontinued OEM Toyota Roof Visor ***EXTREMELY RARE ITEM***

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by WANGAN-JZX, Nov 22, 2015.

1. WANGAN-JZX

WANGAN-JZX Member

For SALE: JZX100 MARK II Discontinued OEM Toyota Roof Visor ***EXTREMELY RARE ITEM***

Condition: Damaged/Repairable

Anyone that is 'in the know' will tell you these fetch crazy crazy money at the auctions in Japan when one eventually pops up for a Mark II (Used: 500euro +)

This particular one has a clean crack going down the middle of it. It is seamless in the way no chips are got out of it and when pressed together looks the damage isn't noticeable. It could either be plastic welded from underneath to salvage it, welded and painted (no evidence of repair then) or used to make fibreglass moulds of the spoiler itself. In either case the potential is there to have a very rare looking visor for your Mark II. None of which has been copied and gives a different look as opposed to your typical Vertex and Origin type roof visors.

I am open to listen to offers on it as I have no time address the damage or make copies at the moment. Pictures of both actual item below and of an example of one in better photograph lighting and one fitted for illustration purposes on a Mark II.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actual Item

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#1 WANGAN-JZX, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  2. driftdreamin

driftdreamin Member

Interested but need some sort of idea on price

3. Gazelle

Gazelle Well-Known Member

4. WANGAN-JZX

WANGAN-JZX Member

Its stands me £415 delivered after tax from Japan. I want to try recoup as much of that as I can. It is damaged now but repairable as explained above. I am open to offers on it so fire away via PM and if there is one worth considering we can maybe strike a deal, If not I am going to make a few copies of it in fiberglass even though id prefer a sale as have few issues with car I need to sort in run up to Xmas, so sale is preferred option.

It is very hard to put a price on it being such a rare item there no guide price for the part in current condition.

I will set price for the sake of Forum rules at £160 delivered and Open to Offers, worst I can say is no.

The Visor is located in Dublin, Ireland and Delivery will be about £15-20 first class tracked/express delivery.

Thanks for looking.

#4 WANGAN-JZX, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  5. WANGAN-JZX

WANGAN-JZX Member

6. WANGAN-JZX

WANGAN-JZX Member