S2000 performance parts, J's Racing, HSD etc

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by tr1cky, Jan 13, 2016.

1. tr1cky

tr1cky Member

Was holding onto these for a project, but a new house purchase means I need the funds. That doesn't mean I'm going to sell for peanuts though, some of these parts are rare and hard to come by. If I raise the money another way I'll hold onto the parts.

Cash on collection is much preferred on all of the items, but can arrange delivery an extra cost. Thought this won't be an option on the bumper! So please don't ask, though I'm happy to package for you to arrange collection.

J's racing 70RS Ti exhaust, brand new boxed! Single exit, Amazing quality and incredibly light system, but I'm sure you already know that. (missing the spring clamps, were never supplied originally, but would be cheap and easy to source from somewhere like Merlin motorsport) £950

J's Racing Front bumper version 1, used, carbon lower, some damage to carbon lower, but repairable. I planed on doing so once I found a car to put it on. Price as it is £350

PLM Manifold, Brand new boxed, copy of a J's manifold and also very well made. £350

MotorKlasse 4.4 Final drive, brand new £220

HSD Mono Pro coilovers, brand new boxed. £625

Pics of bumper and exhaust can be found here- http://s961.photobuc...K?sort=3&page=1

#1 tr1cky, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016