BMW 335d, BBS Reps, lots of work done £9500 offers

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by blackmx5, Feb 23, 2016.

1. blackmx5

blackmx5 Member

£9500 ono (price reflects all the preventative maintenance done to ensure its at full health)

56 plate 335d E90 saloon
    Silver with black leather
    115k miles
    Full service history
    MOT until September (approx – can’t remember)
    Recent service work carried out including replacement of all perished vacuum lines, faulty glowplugs replaced and removal & blanking of swirl flaps. Bascially, hassle free motoring for another 20,000 miles or so.
    Red boost hose replaced by previous owner.
    DPF is in perfect health and is regenerating fine.

Upgrades/Modications:
    M3 DCT paddles fitted, 1 paddle on the left for down, 1 paddle on the right for up. This is a phenomenal modification, and transforms the car. I NEVER use the gearstick when driving.
    Black & white BMW roundels,
    Black Official BMW Performance kidney grills & bonnet insert
    LCI bootlid fitted with LED lights & coded to suit. These work perfectly and transform the look of the car.
    Rear debadged.
    Eibach pro kit springs
    18” BBS RC replica wheels (quality wheels from CM Wheels, TUV & JWA approved [ JWA is the Japanese version of TUV, and includes crush testing for strength] so not your usual eBay rubbish) rears are 18x10, fronts are 18x8.5 I think. Tons of life left in the tyres, which are Hankook V12 in standard sizes.
    BBS centres in red, custom ordered in the correct size to fit the centre caps (some pics show the fake carbon centres I was running whilst these were being made).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]