2004 Mazda RX8 231 - Rebuilt Engine, Coilovers, Exhaust

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by ChrisL200SX, Feb 28, 2016.

1. ChrisL200SX

ChrisL200SX Member

Before I decide that drifting on my wage is a good financial idea again (it's not!) someone buy my RX8.

Engine is less than 2k miles old, by Apex I believe, no proof on paper, it feels strong, pulls damn well, and starts hot or cold no bother. Engine 'block' looks nice and clean.

PM me your number, and I'll Whatsapp you a video of it starting on the button from hot.

Tein Street Basics coilovers.

Full manifold back exhaust, including de-cat, but I have the cat still for Mr. MOT.

Currently has a large crack at the top drivers side of the windscreen, waiting on autoglass to get back to me... Only happened Friday night.

From memory its got a few months test left, cant see why it wouldnt pass next one without any issues (except screen of course.)

4 excellent tyres, rears were brand new just after Christmas.

Theres a few nicks and marks on it, its 12 years old now. Worst of which is front bumper, passenger side.

Coolant light comes on every now and again. This a common fault, with the float/sensor in the bottle. There is no problem with over heating.

I've plenty of pre-mix to come with the car, as well as some new vents with the strakes (little fins) that I've not fitted.

Given the milage on the engine, and coilovers, I'd say £1600 is fair?

Not after any swaps, unless its a Vivaro/Traffic/Primastar that's not on it's way back from the moon.

Located in the OL14 postcode.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ChrisL200SX

ChrisL200SX Member

New windscreen to be fitted on Monday (weather dependant.)

3. ChrisL200SX

ChrisL200SX Member

4. ChrisL200SX

ChrisL200SX Member