Nissan S15 £7500

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by GETitSIDEways, Apr 8, 2016.

1. GETitSIDEways

GETitSIDEways Mutha Funka

Hi
    We have had this car for some time and debated whether to tart it up for the road, turn it into a comp spec car or break it for spares...We have now run out of time...We had it marked up for £9,500 based on us having time to present it properly and get the paint squared away but customer orders come first and its continuously being pushed to the back.
    There is no room in the workshop (Tiny) and more cars are arriving from Japan ontop of the ones that are already here and we have projects ongoing so it needs to go NOW, and to be honest I am sick of looking at it.

The reason for the cheap sale: It has cosmetic issues, idle control is a bit touchy on a cold start and there are little tizz's and annoying rattles throughout the frequency range (normal for this type of car tho) - Thats it . It MOT'd, DVLA registered so come across and take a look.

So for an absolute F-ing song for a smoke machine - its up for £7,500

Its got a real good spec list for the money and would make either one hell of a comp car or a really nice quick daily, all depends where you want to steer the project.

Based in Daventry, NN11 8PG or search Garage Sinister on Google.

Give me call - DJ on 07846884174

No we wont take any less, for the spec its worth every penny. We can do PX if its something we can flip asap or leave parked outside without it been pinched.

SPEC LIST

Basic Specification:
    2001 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec S Auto Shell with an SR20DET manual conversion. 12 months MOT and UK registered.

Engine/Drivetrain:
    SR20DET VVT (55302 miles). HKS Camshafts (N089303). Mitsubishi TD06H-20G Turbo. Braided Turbo lines. Turbosmart 38 external wastegate and screamer down pipe. TOMEI ECU (TM02). HKS Turbo Timer. TRUST by greddy Airmax air filter. BLITZ NUR spec exhaust. Braided breather pipes. Rocker stoppers. HKS turbo to intercooler pipework. Large JDM frontmount intercooler. Heat wrapped downpipe. Juran coolant temp sensor pipe adapter. New rocker cover gasket. Stainless MSR exhaust gasket. Carbon inlet manifold cover. Heavy duty clutch. New NGK BK7EIX sparkplugs. New Mobile 1 Oil and filter.

Chassis:
    HKS Hyper coilovers. KTS subframe locking collars. Nismo Strut brace. TEIN front adjustable tension rods. New ROTA Grid Drift wheels 17inch (Front 9j offset-25, Rear 9.5j offset-12). New Bridgestone Potenza tyres (broken in).
    Interior:
    No Audio. GREDDY Profec B V2 boost controller. Defi 60mm Turbo gauge. Defi 60mm Coolant temp gauge. Defi 60mm Oil pressure gauge. Defi 60mm Oil temp gauge. L Package interior. Leather seats (small parting in stitching). RAZO gearknob. Aftermarket pedal covers. Climate control & Aircon. Heated rear window.

Exterior:
    DMAX Front Bumper. DMAX side skirts. DMAX boot spoiler. DMAX roof spoiler. DMAX rear overfenders (30mm). FRP bonnet with bonnet pins. Nissan wind deflectors. Tinted rear lights.

Used OEM bonnet and unfitted new 30mm DMAX rear over-fenders come with the the deal.

Nissan Silvia S15 - In UK - Under preparation

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 GETitSIDEways, Apr 8, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  2. srankin90

srankin90 New Member

Any better pics

3. M@r]{

M@r]{ Member

+1

4. GETitSIDEways

Yeah sure. I am down in the Garage tomorrow. Will publish fresh pictures tomorrow....(sunday).

5. BAZ2CRAZY

BAZ2CRAZY Member

Went to see this yesterday, deejay at garage sinister seems really honest.
    The car really is rust free and if your looking for a mental street/drift car, this really is a bargain.
    (this is mitch btw dj)
    If this car isnt the one for me (personal finance reasons) i wouldnt hesitate to deal with garage sinister in the future.
    Bump for a cool honest car

6. GETitSIDEways

Thanks for actually turning up and good to meet you. I hope that we can help you out in the future if we cant make this car happen.
    See you track-side in the future too.:smokin:

Pics now updated...

7. GarageSinister

One last bump before we consider breaking and transferring the good bits to another car.

8. LiamE30

LiamE30 New Member

Sorry to be so rude but I'd be interested in the engine, gearbox, ecu and loom.. If you're breaking? Thanks in advance

9. GETitSIDEways

No offence taken, if we can provisionally sell everything then it makes the decision easy to make. Would you want the TD06 Turbo set up too?

If we break we need the room asap, so we would want the parts gone as quick as we wanted the car gone.

10. omgyjya_switch7

I saw this car a couple of months back when I went over to pick up some parts and fair play to the guys for taking photos of the worst areas, but as a whole it looks awesome - just a quick tidy up and it could be a mental street/drift car. Again, pics do nothing for it - go and see it.

11. LiamE30

LiamE30 New Member

Obviously all depending on price really, I'd need as much as possible as the engine would be going into another car. What would be the price for all the parts I listed? Thanks again! :)

12. GarageSinister