Wanted Looking for people in the UK to team up with me (i'm in Japan) in an export business

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by FukuokaDave, Jul 16, 2016.

1. FukuokaDave

FukuokaDave New Member

Looking for people in the UK to team up with me (i'm in Japan) in an export business

I'm looking for someone in England (preferably) who would be interested in partnering with me in a import / export endeavor. I'm currently in Japan and have partnered up with a local who owns a JDM sports car chop shop and has been in the game for over 30 years. Not only this but he also has a wealth of experience exporting cars. I have access to is online auction account so essentially i’ve already set up everything in Japan.

I have partnered with a friend in England who is an evo enthusiast, we exported our first car last week. However I would like to team up with multiple people in order to maximise profits

The ideal partner would:

• Have extensive knowledge of JDM cars and know what's in high demand.
    • Provide a good estimate of what we could sell it for.
    • MOT the cars, register with DVLA, make any modification (underseal/speedometer etc) and sell them

If you’ve been wanting to import cars but don't have a guy on the inside and don’t want to use existing online services, there good be good grounds for collaboration with me.
    If interested drop me a PM with some info on yourself: expertise etc. From there we can jump in a skype chat, i can give you more info on my setup and we can discuss the potential for a partnership.

Thanks for your time,

Dave

2. ShaunV90

ShaunV90 Active Member

Would this not make cars slightly dearer if the garage owner, you & the British rep are all adding your own fee's?

I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to importing etc but everyone will want to make an extra buck for themselves making it dearer to the customers. IMO of course.