18x9.5in Enkei RPF1 + 265/35 Pirelli Trofeo R semi slicks (new)

Thread in 'Wheels and Tyres for sale' started by MarkRiccioni, Jul 16, 2016.

1. MarkRiccioni

MarkRiccioni Member

Selling my set of Enkei RPF1s - they're 18x9.5in ET38 all round (5x114 fitment) and come with centre caps albeit painted red. All in good condition, one wheel has some kerb rash (see picture) but otherwise perfect RX7 wheels.

Wheels are currently fitted with 265/35/18 Pirelli Trofeo R semi-slicks. These are SERIOUS tyres (come as standard on the Ferrari 458 Speciale) and cost a small fortune... however they're hands down the best trackday tyres i've used in the past - very similar to the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 in terms of performance & two compounds being used per tyre.

They're also BIG tyres - as much as they're a 265/35, the sidewall and width is a fair bit wider so id reccomend overfenders on the front at least.

Also worth mentioning, this set fitted on the RPF1s are new - they've covered all but 7-8 miles purely to take some pictures. In a 265/35/18 you're looking at around £290 per tyre.

They're not cheap, but i'd reccomend talking a look at the following link to get an understanding why: P ZERO TROFEO R, Motorsport tyres - Car Tyres, Motorcycle Tyres, Truck Tyres, Motorsport tyres - PIRELLI INTERNATIONAL

Price wise, few options.

Enkei RPF1s by themselves: £900
    Enkei RPF1s with Trofeo R tyres: £1600
    Trofeo R tyres by themselves: £700

Happy to ship worldwide at buyers expense. Few pictures showing the exact wheels/tyres fitted (although now removed)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MarkRiccioni

MarkRiccioni Member

BUMP! Updated the price, happy to split 'em:

18x9.5in Enekis - £900

Wheels & Tyres - £1450

Tyres alone - £550

[​IMG]

3. -rob

-rob New Member

Hello Mark, I'm interested in the tyres. Never used this forum before so apologies, I would private message you but can't.

Got an email address I can contact you on or a number?

Rob

4. MarkRiccioni

MarkRiccioni Member