1987 Toyota GX71 Grande Limited 2.0L (Jap Import, Rare, RWD) £3000 - PE19

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by dawzon, Nov 21, 2016.

1. dawzon

dawzon New Member

SOLD! - 1987 Toyota GX71 Grande Limited 2.0L (Jap Import, Rare, RWD) £3000 - PE19

Up for sale is my Toyota GX71. These cars are very popular in japan especially with the 'shakotan/bosozuku' style. This car was originally used as a company car in Japan and the owner loved it that much he brought it back over to England with him. I have all the paperwork on import history along with all the receipts of any work/parts bought for the car. If you would like to arrange a viewing for the car please message me and I will be happy to arrange this.

1987 Toyota GX71 Grande Limited
    78k miles
    No Mot - Needs some welding then would pass no problem, rear sills need a corner welded
    Outer Skin on rear arches has gone so need to be redone.
    only 1 in europe of the limited model
    digital dash
    velour interior/seats that's immaculate
    all electrics work, electric windows throughout A/C etc well ahead of its time
    2.0 1g-eu engine, auto but can be converted or 1jz/2jz swapped whatever takes your fancy - sounds the absolute nuts (have a video of this on youtube

greedy coilovers (cost 1k alone)
    full service and import history since new - has all receipts for everything that's been bought for it
    comes with standard wheels (wheels in pic not included) but do have a few wheels if interested I can add for extra
    has a new boot lid with it as current one is rusted through and needs to be replaced
    all trims etc are currently in boot but its all there
    mechanically its completely sound engine starts on the button, just needs TLC on outside
    would need a respray/touch up on drivers side as it has lacquer peel on rear quarter and some marks on the paint on drivers door.

Really wish I had the time and money to finish this car because I know what it would be like/worth when its done. These are rare even in Japan so to see one in the Uk is just unheard of, it is the only one in UK and pretty sure its only one in Europe.

Open to offers or open to p/x (cash my way) try me.

Message me with any questions you have or more info etc. Have loads more pictures if you need them.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 dawzon, Nov 21, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  2. matt

matt -NIGHTSPIRIT FAMILY-

hahahaha! spent all day wondering if I'm losing my mind after 'imagining' this on ebay and not being able to find it again!

Any pics of the rust?

3. dawzon

dawzon New Member

hi mate shes 100% real don't worry. Drop me a PM and I'll send over some pictures when I get back from work.

4. gt4tosupra

gt4tosupra Active Member

Get the vid up of the engine tune ;)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

5. dawzon

dawzon New Member

6. dawzon

dawzon New Member