Nissan Skyline R34

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Graystar09, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Graystar09

Graystar09 New Member

Hi and welcome to my reluctant sale!
    Unfortunately due to insurance prices I am selling my Nissan Skyline R34 2.5 GTT.
    This vehicle is immaculately clean apart from the scuff shown in pictures as someone scrapped it when it was parked up! This vehicle is fitted with the legendary RB25DET engine, historically known for its race bred engineering, fitted with a single turbo, mated to this engine is a bulletproof 4 speed automatic gearbox with triptronic and F1 style flappy paddles. This vehicle comes with various carbon fibre trims. Rear seats look as they have never been sat in, drivers seat is a recaro confetti seat. Since owning this vehicle I have kept the maintanice above and beyond, have serviced the vehicle every 1500 miles and I have just had the timing belt replaced and both tensioners. The rear suspension struts are R33 GTR struts which improve the handling and ride, I have replaced the o/s/r one with a brand new strut, the springs attached are rs-r which in my opinion set the the ride off. I have replaced front track rod ends due to play. I have receipts for everything I have had done to this vehicle. The traction and abs light is on due to me replacing the differentail with a R33 diff, the R33 didn't have abs and the abs sensons for the R34 run of the diff so this is the reason why the lights on. Easy fix is to source a R34 diff. I needed the vehicle back on the road the next day after the bearings collapsed, I could only get a hold of an R33 diff so quickly. Has never bothered me so havent replace it. I also have a brand new 4.3 ratio R33 lsd. This vehicle has the upgraded xenon front headlights which really does improve the quality. This vehicle is unbelievable on the road especially on the motorway, she feels so planted and grounded. Best car I have driven to date. Has FULL nismo kit fitted, honeycomb grills, mushroom air filter. Never smoked in Nor any pets. Beautiful car. Has to be seen! Thanks for looking and any questions please contact me on-07502566556-Joe
    £9500 ono
    Snap-on stickers will be removed.

Would be interested in p/x for rb14a or other 200sx, what you got.
    Will WhatsApp pics if wanted as I dunno how to upload onto here

#1 Graystar09, Dec 1, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  2. Graystar09

Graystar09 New Member

Will take 8500

3. simonman

simonman Active Member

I'll get some pictures up mate

4. Graystar09

Graystar09 New Member

Cheers bud you want me to send you them?

5. Graystar09

Graystar09 New Member

6. Mitch

Mitch In moderation

You really need to upload some pics if you want to have half a chance of selling it mate :)

7. Graystar09

Graystar09 New Member

How do I upload them? Can't seem to work it out.

8. Saddened

Saddened Member

upload to tinypic