Track SR86 caged SR20DET AE86 SOLD

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Mitch, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch

Mitch In moderation

Sold.

#1 Mitch, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  2. Mitch

Mitch In moderation

So nearly 1300 views and not a comment;
    Is it too expensive? If so, a lot of cars I see for sale aren't meeting what people are asking.
    Because it isn't road legal? Buy my transporter with it in a knock down bargain deal.
    Damaged rear corner? It can be fixed up before sale or negotiated down if you're a door chasing/wall rubbing kind of person.
    Because it is an old Toyota? Sorry, can't help with that :D

If it doesn't go, expect a 180SX advert up in a few weeks when I get home :wack:

3. mad.matt

mad.matt Well-Known Member

It's a heap of shite...happy? ;)

I think it's well priced for the spec :) Especially when Boggo standard UK models that have been diffed every minute of their like on supershites and Cibies are selling for 13 fucking grand.
    Just that awkward time of year when people are el skinto from Crimbo/waiting for Jan pay!

The Road-legal thing might be putting people off slightly, but would be a matter of applying for a V5, sticking some headlights and indicators on it and tax and MOT. Can't imagine that's much work, especially with a friendly garage/MOT center.

The rear corner, you said you'd fix - fix it and then there's one less thing to negotiate :)

That's my 2 pence on it Mitch :)

4. Mitch

Mitch In moderation

Fair comments Matt, thanks. It would also need a bit of legwork getting the history from Toyota for use when registering. I have a contact for that part.

As I work away a lot of the time, I don't have the inclination to use my leave for doing that sort of thing so I have just bought a road going 180SX and still have my other 86 project to keep me busy.

5. Mitch

Mitch In moderation

Getting the rear corner tidied up next week.

Couple of messages but still no one been to view.

6. jap scrap

jap scrap Active Member

Stick with your price don't drop it will sell I got my asking price for my one but it was for sale 3 or 4 months and then sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.