volvo 340 1.7 gl ready to drift

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by kickasskez, Feb 6, 2017.

1. kickasskez

kickasskez Member

With a wedding in just over a month and a baby due in june i am regretably having to sell my volvo 340 (and other toys :()

it is a d reg 1986 volvo 340 1.7 gl
    MOT until dec 2017
    recently had a service, welded diff, land rover shocks, lowering blocks, cut front springs (sitting on bump stops), new rear brake lines, new handbrake cables, rs turbo recaro bucket seat on drivers side, standard seat passenger side.
    stripped out interior. carb was skimmed as it was leaking (common problem)
    5 13" steel wheels 2 bald, 3 good tread also have 2 like new tyres to go with
    also have 5 14" mk1 mr2 alloys to go with if i get full asking price. 4 have started to be refurbished and ready for colour of your choice. they are a nice retro wheel that i think suit the volvo.

needs paint as its 50 shades of red but the underneath is really solid. few rust scabs around the body but nothing bad just surface rust. carb could do with a service and retune as a pain to start when cold but drives nice when warmed up.

drifts well and really good fun. these are only going up in money and with very little effort this could be a really good example or just a really good fun skid car.
    the front wheels in the pictures are not included but can be purchased seperatly.

located hockley essex

£650 with mr2 alloys no offers
    £600 without no offers

if you are really interested then call or text me on 07999349342 and come veiw the car.

thanks
    Kieren

2. kickasskez

kickasskez Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

[​IMG]