JZX100 for sale

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Williams99, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Williams99

Williams99 New Member

I bought this a few months ago, got a new job, put it up for sale then took it down... But now it's back up for sale and staying up for sale... Probably! Going to be very difficult and I'll definitely miss/regret it so buy it off me before I change my mind! Selling as I'm missing track stuff too much so will use this money to fund that rather than losing my licence.

I've been using this daily since I bought it and have done 6000km in about 5 months. Not one issue, always starts and isn't even that bad on fuel. Obviously only ever run on Tesco/Shell 99.

Specs:

Greddy FMIC
    Greddy hardpipe kit
    Shortend FMIC pipework
    Blitz BOV for Fast n Furious gearchanges. Putssshhhhh.
    HKS Filter
    Blitz Access ECU
    Amuse ETCS controller
    Alloy Rad
    Strut brace
    Decat
    Shinkawa SPL Custom exhaust very neat tucked up high no clearance issues with twin can on the rear
    Apexi exhaust valve (Stuck - may come free with some work)
    Car is mega loud but IMO the best sounding JZ I've heard. Have a proper Kakimoto 3.5" cat back to go with the car if you don't like how loud it is.
    TOMEI fuel pump

Drivetrain / Footwork
    R154 factory manual, not converted.
    Cusco coppermix clutch, amazing piece of kit. I commute in bad traffic and has never bothered me yet kicks an absolute treat when you want.
    TRD 2way
    326power coilovers, slight knock from one of the rears.
    Solid subframe (custom?) mounts
    Solid gearbox mounts
    Eccentric camber bolts on front lower arms
    BBS LM 18x9 et20

S2 front lip
    Traum sideskirts
    Traum rear lip
    Unknown boot spoiler
    Toyota wind deflectors

Pioneer double din with Ipod connection, japanese spec so radio doesn't get much.
    TRD gearknob
    Alcantara Handbrake and Gear boots
    HID Headlights
    HID Fogs
    All interior is present and working non smokers car
    Car is straight no crash damage or dents
    SIGMA CAT1 alarm and immobiliser, one spare fob.

Being honest the aero could do with being taken off and refitted, not a big deal. Slight cracks to the left sideskirt and the rear bumper doesn't sit perfectly, but very hard to notice and I'm only mentioning to be 100% honest. Diff is a bit noisy but hasn't got any worse since I bought the car, might be just as it's fairly aggressive or it might need a rebuild. Locks up fine though and hasn't bothered me. Rest of the body work and more importantly the metalwork etc is all top notch. Not a spot of rust, underneath is very clean.

Recently serviced with Millers Nanotec and HKS filter, new washer pump and wipers. Some oil to come with the car.
    Pretty much brand new P Zero Nero GT tyres on the front, Landsails on the rear as they're the only brand that fit in the shop on that day. Fitment is mm perfect on the rear, front could go for a 5mm spacer if you're that way inclined but I have speedbumps on the way to work. 225/40/18s on the rear, evergreen where too big but Landsails just fit. 225/35/18s on the front.

That's literally every single thing about the car I can think of. I hate arriving to view a car and finding stuff that hasn't been mentioned so you won't get any surprises.

If you've made it this far hopefully you're interested, any questions fire away. Can provide more pictures on request.
    Located in South Essex. Can be viewed here or in Gloucestershire at my parents' if given plenty of notice and you're flexible.

£10000.

IMG_0871.JPG

2. JDMiconz

JDMiconz New Member

3. Williams99

Williams99 New Member

Will be in Gloucestershire this weekend if anyone is interested in viewing. Will also be taking some decent pictures hopefully.

4. Williams99

Williams99 New Member

Sold. Thanks.